Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,702)

Discussions Replied To (1708) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, I'm certain it will work out OK...you may have to have it set-up (since it is co…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 26, 2013 to And the Verdict is In on the Natural Elements Dreadnaught

21 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Tony Van Den Bossche

"I think that they do reduced "finger squeak" - but, you must read the specs, as some…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 24, 2013 to Spring time and new string time for my Maritime...what to get?

19 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

"OK - no more desire for Red Strings... Did anyone try them on a flame-maple back and…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 24, 2013 to Spring time and new string time for my Maritime...what to get?

19 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

"For coated strings, consider Cleartones as well... Also, check these out: http://www…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 23, 2013 to Spring time and new string time for my Maritime...what to get?

19 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

"Norman B20 - solid spruce topped: Seagull Entourage MJ  - solid cedar topped: "

FloridaGull replied Mar 21, 2013 to Seagull Entourage Min-Jumbo Anyone?

34 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"Perhaps your "long lost brother or sister" in the States can send you one as a "gift…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 21, 2013 to Seagull Entourage Min-Jumbo Anyone?

34 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"I am a bad, bad man..."

FloridaGull replied Mar 20, 2013 to Seagull Entourage Min-Jumbo Anyone?

34 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"Ok - for that price, you might be close to being able to get a Walden G1070 - 1.75"…"

34 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"Well, have you considered the Coastline Cedar Folk? http://www.seagullguitars.com/se…"

34 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"Do you definitely want cedar?  And, what might your budget be? Some offhand thoughts…"

34 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service