Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,687)

Discussions Replied To (1685) Replies Latest Activity

"AMI is the Art & Lutherie parlour guitar - and a 12-fretter! :-)"

FloridaGull replied Mar 12, 2013 to Played a bunch of Godins today!

17 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Diamond Dave

"Ah - but I have my Walden G1070 now - for acoustic-only play... Now, do I want a sat…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 11, 2013 to And the Verdict is In on the Natural Elements Dreadnaught

21 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Tony Van Den Bossche

"You are reviving my satin NE (which I do not have) vs. gloss Performer (which I do h…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 10, 2013 to And the Verdict is In on the Natural Elements Dreadnaught

21 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Tony Van Den Bossche

"That place essentially died - spam attacks galore, and the moderator of the site cam…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 9, 2013 to Reply from AGM regarding new & improved website ...

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jim Swalley

"You don't mean the "Unofficial Seagull Guitar Network" - otherwise known as "Spam Ce…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 9, 2013 to Reply from AGM regarding new & improved website ...

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jim Swalley

"Currently, the magazine website and the community website are separate - even given…"

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jim Swalley

"This, quite frankly, sucks!  There are people who have been here for over 5 years! S…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 8, 2013 to Reply from AGM regarding new & improved website ...

20 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jim Swalley

"The "Row of Seagulls" at Schumacher Music - and everything at Wolfe Guitars - and a…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 8, 2013 to Do you have a "Plan B" ???

20 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Happy Birthday, my friend! And, Happy Retirement! You must find some time to come ha…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 8, 2013 to Do you have a "Plan B" ???

20 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Consider one of these: http://www.voyageairguitar.com/guitars/songwriter-series/vaom…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 8, 2013 to Any One with Experience Flying with a Seagull Grand Parlor?

11 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Jeff Hsu

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service