Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

susi Lawson's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"the AMI is an awesome choice , great size and sound"

susi Lawson replied Feb 14, 2013 to Which folk model to choose?

25 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Ian Roberts

"Ha, we will have to meet some day !"

susi Lawson replied Feb 12, 2013 to What's better - a new Seagull or a new girlfriend?

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"What!! I grew up in Hampton at Buckroe Beach !"

susi Lawson replied Feb 12, 2013 to What's better - a new Seagull or a new girlfriend?

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"Yes, I have done a couple articles for Cara at ' Blue Ridge Country '"

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"Yes, I am a photographer-artist-writer and just love music ! I know  Nan and Andy we…"

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"Wordsprint is a great company, they printed free prints of my RR depot print to help…"

susi Lawson replied Feb 11, 2013 to What's better - a new Seagull or a new girlfriend?

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"It's just an awesome barber shop like the Mayberry days, but JIm Lloyd teaches fiddl…"

susi Lawson replied Feb 11, 2013 to What's better - a new Seagull or a new girlfriend?

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"Hey Dave! You should drop by LLoyds barber shop in Rural Retreat some time !"

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"Yay!!!! :)"

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"Didn't sell ,relsted it again for 6:30 PM today"

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service