Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Alan Williams's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Stewart-MacDonald sell everything needed.  They have kits, plans, parts, tools, and…"

Alan Williams replied Jan 8, 2012 to BYOG (Build Your Own Guitar)

17 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"I don't know, we had two pianos in the house when I was a kid."

Alan Williams replied Jan 6, 2012 to Seagull Dilemma

21 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Alan Williams

"The fret board really opened up for me when I learned how to barre.  Interesting thi…"

Alan Williams replied Jan 2, 2012 to Did the "F" chord hold you back when you first started out?

30 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gord Mitchell

"Stephan Stills said that Jimi Hendrix used to tell him to just throw his thumb over…"

Alan Williams replied Jan 2, 2012 to Did the "F" chord hold you back when you first started out?

30 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gord Mitchell

"Play it on four strings like a "little F"."

30 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gord Mitchell

"How I finger a G chord depends on where I'm going next.  If I'm playing a song that…"

Alan Williams replied Jan 1, 2012 to How do you form your "G" chord? (2 photos)

11 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Ray

"F chords weren't that big a deal, a B chord used to drive me nuts until I learned ba…"

Alan Williams replied Jan 1, 2012 to Did the "F" chord hold you back when you first started out?

30 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Gord Mitchell

"I pick up several of my guitars every day for a little while.  I'm definately somewh…"

Alan Williams replied Dec 6, 2011 to Survey: How Would You Describe Your Relationship with Your Guitar(s)?

52 Feb 20
Reply by Sharon Peterson

"I saw him on the Trans tour, and thought that it was definately different than anyth…"

Alan Williams replied Oct 17, 2011 to If you could attend a concert by any acoustic guitarist/singer (dead or alive) who would it be?

79 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Craig MC

"I just saw Roger Daltry perform "Tommy" a week ago.  Great show.  I would have loved…"

Alan Williams replied Oct 17, 2011 to If you could attend a concert by any acoustic guitarist/singer (dead or alive) who would it be?

79 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Craig MC

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service