Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,974)

Discussions Replied To (2064) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are a few of my observations --- In the US, it's a generally accepted fact that…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 2 to The weight or power of a Brand Name and your opinion/experience of Seagull's

31 Apr 3
Reply by FloridaGull

"Hey Nick ... good to see you. Been a while. :-)"

Jud Hair replied Mar 31 to Best Seagull for Recording

29 Apr 11
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Compared to my Artist Mosaic, my S-6 Original was much "brighter" sounding and had g…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 30 to Best Seagull for Recording

29 Apr 11
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Since I began following Seagull, the Seagull Artist Mosaic has always had rosewood f…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 29 to Quantum ll

56 Mar 29
Reply by NorCal Gull

"I agree with Dave ... I own a Martin D-18 and I also have owned three Seagull dreads…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 28 to Any opinions on which Seagull/Godin series/model has the most Martin like tone with a rich low end?

24 Mar 29
Reply by Dave Fengler

"Good sleuthing Robert ... thanks! This LaSiDo --- >LINK gives a lot of background…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 25 to Seagull Minstrel ??

14 Mar 29
Reply by Robert Williamson

"$200 ?? Wow!  All things being equal, that's a great price.  Of course, with an acou…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 21 to What is fair value of Simon & Patrick CW Spruce Acoustic Electric guitar with HSC?

8 Mar 21
Reply by Mystery

"I'm basing my estimate on the comparable value of a used Seagull Coastline spruce cu…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 19 to What is fair value of Simon & Patrick CW Spruce Acoustic Electric guitar with HSC?

8 Mar 21
Reply by Mystery

"IMHO, if you're serious about selling it, I'd say around $400 ... maybe $450 if you…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 19 to What is fair value of Simon & Patrick CW Spruce Acoustic Electric guitar with HSC?

8 Mar 21
Reply by Mystery

"The A&L Ami is a little jewel of a guitar.  Unbeatable at that price point, and…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 15 to New A&L Cedar Heritgage Burst Ami

11 Mar 18
Reply by Tony K.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service