Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,964)

Discussions Replied To (2054) Replies Latest Activity

"Order a String Action Gauge from Stewart McDonald ... money well-spent. http://www.s…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 12 to adjusting the bridge

32 Mar 13
Reply by Bryan DeLoach

"Wow ... what a great turn of events for you!  Congratulations."

Jud Hair replied Mar 11 to Sweetwater Has Super Sale On Maritime SWS Q1 Mahogany - $499 - Just Ordered One! :)

110 on Monday
Reply by NorCal Gull

"You probably mean compensated "saddle" rather than "bridge" ... the saddle is the wh…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 11 to adjusting the bridge

32 Mar 13
Reply by Bryan DeLoach

"I've gifted all of those three except my Artist Mosaic but I do have a S&P Folk…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 4 to Show your Squabbles!

40 Mar 10
Reply by Stephen Leigh

""

Jud Hair replied Mar 4 to Show your Squabbles!

40 Mar 10
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"The D-18 has gone up around $220 since I got mine back in 2012."

Jud Hair replied Feb 20 to Sweetwater Has Super Sale On Maritime SWS Q1 Mahogany - $499 - Just Ordered One! :)

110 on Monday
Reply by NorCal Gull

"I really believe all manufacturers are going up at about the same rate.  For example…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 20 to Sweetwater Has Super Sale On Maritime SWS Q1 Mahogany - $499 - Just Ordered One! :)

110 on Monday
Reply by NorCal Gull

"Just click the link and watch it online now or at your leisure ...  http://behindthe…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 19 to PBS Series "Behind the Guitar" hosted by Craig Thatcher (produced by Martin Guitars)

4 Feb 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"Glad you were able to get in on the great deal.  I'm sure you'll enjoy the all solid…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 18 to Sweetwater Has Super Sale On Maritime SWS Q1 Mahogany - $499 - Just Ordered One! :)

110 on Monday
Reply by NorCal Gull

"Oh well, the Sweetwater website now says the deal is over with ... congrats to those…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 16 to Sweetwater Has Super Sale On Maritime SWS Q1 Mahogany - $499 - Just Ordered One! :)

110 on Monday
Reply by NorCal Gull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service