Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,674)

Discussions Replied To (1793) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes .. Seagull is solid cedar with mahogany back and sides ... has D'Addario PB ligh…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 15 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"Sadly, I would be surprised if Seagull would honor a warranty for a second owner of…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 15 to Any bad experiences with Seagull 12 strings?

4 Jul 7
Reply by Tony K.

"Well ... I warned you we didn't know very much, LOL.  You just taught us all somethi…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 13 to 12 String Comparison

14 Jun 18
Reply by michael schwartz

"Since the line is relatively new to Seagull, the "Excursion" models are not as famil…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 13 to 12 String Comparison

14 Jun 18
Reply by michael schwartz

"I just caught it today myself ... I don't watch much that hasn't been DVR'ed, so I u…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 13 to Seagull featured in a National Dairy Queen Ad

4 Jun 13
Reply by Jud Hair

"Yep ... sound is such a subjective thing.  And it changes daily for me ... that's pr…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 12 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"Good points Dan ... I agree."

Jud Hair replied Jun 10 to How about a Seagull Road Show???

14 Jun 13
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Same here Martin ... one shop has the local exclusive on Seagull/Simon & Patrick…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 10 to How about a Seagull Road Show???

14 Jun 13
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Hi Kurt ... welcome to the group. You have a nice collection and a lot of variety.  …"

Jud Hair replied Jun 10 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"I've thought it was a great idea since I bought my S-6 back in 2011 ... then I tried…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 9 to How about a Seagull Road Show???

14 Jun 13
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service