Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,613)

Discussions Replied To (1744) Replies Latest Activity

"A friend of mine bought an electric (solid body) mandolin made by Godin (Seagull)  t…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 23 to Ideas for Seagull instruments other than guitars

11 Mar 26
Reply by Robert Williamson

"Many (if not all of us) have that insecure child inside our head telling us we can't…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 17 to Do you suffer from "Stage Fright" ? Here's a great little short video for you ... enjoy!

5 Mar 17
Reply by Ian Miller

"I actually "lifted" it from a post on AGF ... it is quite good isn't it?"

Jud Hair replied Mar 17 to Do you suffer from "Stage Fright" ? Here's a great little short video for you ... enjoy!

5 Mar 17
Reply by Ian Miller

"I don't know the specific differences.  The mic (s) on the Q3 look different.  That'…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 12 to Audio/Video recording...just to share/for fun...

8 Mar 21
Reply by FloridaGull

"I use the Samson Zoom Q3 HD ... basically the same device.  99% of my youtubes were…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 12 to Audio/Video recording...just to share/for fun...

8 Mar 21
Reply by FloridaGull

"I don't do them myself at present, but I'm thinking seriously of taking a class that…"

Jud Hair replied Mar 9 to DIY

15 Mar 10
Reply by Rob Darby

"The battery packs on my Fishman Matrix systems are all attached to the inside of the…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 25 to Acoustic pick up tests

18 Feb 26
Reply by barry

"Absolutely ... if you're playing solo and particularly fingerstyle, the "Lyric" is g…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 24 to Acoustic pick up tests

18 Feb 26
Reply by barry

"I asked Lyzy Lusterman at Acoustic Guitar Magazine if they might have a strong prese…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 21 to Possible "Gull Gathering" in Florida in the summer of 2014?

74 Feb 21
Reply by Jud Hair

"Absolutely!  Hard to explain, but true."

Jud Hair replied Feb 20 to Some days more comfortable than others

8 Feb 22
Reply by barry

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service