Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,732)

Discussions Replied To (1845) Replies Latest Activity

"Best of luck Nicholas ... I've bought and sold several guitars and amps on local (Ra…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 20 to I'm selling my Seagull Excursion natural folk Isys+ - $289

15 Nov 1
Reply by Jud Hair

"Well, since this thread was first introduced, I have become a multiple Godin brand o…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 15 to Does any group member of this forum own ALL the Godin brand guitars? (Not multiples of one brand)

22 Oct 16
Reply by Tony K.

"Yes, that's correct ... "

Jud Hair replied Sep 30 to Recording Advice....?

35 Oct 19
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"I use a Samson Zoom Q3 HD ... cost around $200.  Does a pretty good job.  You can ge…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 29 to Recording Advice....?

35 Oct 19
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"Millian ... The answer to this issue has been sort of a moving target over the past…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 21 to Seagull guitars @ Music Go Round stores

4 Sep 22
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Hi Derick.  We all know what those sudden GAS attacks feel like!  While I don't own…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 13 to Done it again.

30 Sep 17
Reply by Tony K.

"Peter ... I have one of those basic Fishman sound hole pick-ups in my S&P Cedar…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 5 to Acoustic amplification?

41 Oct 1
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"Ron ... you can play an acoustic through an electric amp and you will get amplificat…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 5 to Acoustic amplification?

41 Oct 1
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"Love the grain on that rosewood!  Very pretty!! "

Jud Hair replied Sep 1 to NGD- Back in the flock with my Maritime SWS Rosewood Q1T

20 Sep 10
Reply by Jack Slotterback

"Jack ... Congratulations on your new Gull!  The Seagull Maritime SWS Rosewood is an…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 27 to NGD- Back in the flock with my Maritime SWS Rosewood Q1T

20 Sep 10
Reply by Jack Slotterback

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service