Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,881)

Discussions Replied To (1981) Replies Latest Activity

"My 2002 Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk has held together well all these years.  One…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 17 to Godin's Defective Adhesive Lawsuit

10 Jul 19
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"The Natural Elements models are 1.8 inch nut width.  I believe the Natural Elements…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 9 to Seagull shopping

21 Jul 17
Reply by Robert Williamson

"Good choice."

Jud Hair replied Jul 3 to Appropriate songs for a wedding rehersal. (My Daughter)

10 Jul 3
Reply by Jud Hair

"How about "FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN" by Randy Travis ???  Simple chord progression and…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 2 to Appropriate songs for a wedding rehersal. (My Daughter)

10 Jul 3
Reply by Jud Hair

"Happy to have you join us ... the Entourage models are certainly a great value for t…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 1 to First Seagull

14 Jul 2
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I believe Seagulls have shipped with Cleartones for over a year now.  Maybe a bit lo…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 24 to My new Coastline shipped with Cleartone strings. Do you like them?

10 Jun 26
Reply by Tony K.

"The newer Seagull Coastline 12 strings are definitely cedar top, but the older ones…"

Jud Hair replied May 22 to New Seagull 12-String in the House

14 May 31
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"The "new" Seagull web site that came out about 18 months ago is beautiful in my opin…"

Jud Hair replied May 21 to Is Godin hurting themselves? and my new baby

23 May 21
Reply by Jud Hair

"Elderly Instruments advertises that they have the Seagull Concert Hall models in sto…"

Jud Hair replied May 19 to Is Godin hurting themselves? and my new baby

23 May 21
Reply by Jud Hair

"Looks fine to me. Mine has held up in that position for 3 years."

Jud Hair replied May 17 to Strap pin issue

23 May 17
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service