Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,755)

Discussions Replied To (1868) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I do still have the little Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk on my wall to keep th…"

Jud Hair replied Nov 23 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 Dec 14
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Hey Walt!  Good to hear from you!  Would love to meet you and play your guitar, but…"

Jud Hair replied Nov 23 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 Dec 14
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Alan ... "The Most Interesting Gull in the World" ... ;-) "

46 Dec 14
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Cool ... !"

Jud Hair replied Nov 19 to Vintage Guitars and Vintage Players

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"Just contact him and tell him you bought the book and he will send you a hand writte…"

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"I do have an autographed copy of "Kalamazoo Gals" ... great read, and John Thomas se…"

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"Very interesting and eclectic selections ... I like it."

Jud Hair replied Nov 15 to What 10 songs would you choose for video or slide montage of your life?

7 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Just say .. 10 at a minimum.  If you have more, lits them. :-) "

Jud Hair replied Nov 15 to What 10 songs would you choose for video or slide montage of your life?

7 Nov 18
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"The Ovangkol guitars I've seen had a "honey blond" hue ... that definitely looks lik…"

Jud Hair replied Nov 13 to Vintage Guitars and Vintage Players

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"You certainly have a beautiful old Gibson ... after recently reading the book "Kalam…"

Jud Hair replied Nov 12 to Vintage Guitars and Vintage Players

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service