Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,709)

Discussions Replied To (1825) Replies Latest Activity

"Peter ... I would love to have one of those!  I have about 70 songs in a notebook, b…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 4 to For when your mind goes blank

13 Aug 18
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"For a small coffeehouse type venue, I get plenty of power and versatility out of my…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 4 to Acoustic amplification?

41 Oct 1
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"I had the pleasure of taking a course all week on "Stage Presence" from Livingston T…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 1 to Swannanoa Gathering Diary

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

"BTW ... I absolutely love getting to see and hear songwriters doing their own spare,…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 1 to Swannanoa Gathering Diary

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

"Another concert last night and another great group of live performances by worl-clas…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 31 to Swannanoa Gathering Diary

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

"I thought that too, but then I thought how easy it would be for some guy from a pawn…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 30 to Swannanoa Gathering Diary

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

"Okay ... you know how anal we all get about our guitars on these forums ... What cas…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 30 to Swannanoa Gathering Diary

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

"Tonight, we had a lot of great spontaneous jamming in the park ... this goes on unti…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 29 to Swannanoa Gathering Diary

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

" I really like him, and he's a fine artist in his own right, but I believe it must b…"

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

"Martin ... The variety of high end guitars is amazing ... from the students, the sta…"

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service