Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,695)

Discussions Replied To (1812) Replies Latest Activity

"This is just a guess.  My impression of the two saddles is that the first one looks…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 25 to Seagull S6 Saddle

19 Jun 25
Reply by Tony K.

"I use Elixir PB nanoweb lights on my Artist Mosaic most of the time. According to wh…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 19 to Can I put mediums on my Maritime SWS Folk?

10 Jul 2
Reply by Mark Barrett

"One that frequently goes unnoticed about the wider 1.8 inch Seagull neck is that the…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 18 to Purchasing My First Seagull ~ Help Requested!

27 Jul 27
Reply by Martin van Dooremalen

"Here's my friend Morgan playing his Cameo straight acoustic ... he's capo-ed up,…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 17 to Purchasing My First Seagull ~ Help Requested!

27 Jul 27

"Since you're in Columbia, it might be worth your while to take a drive up to see the…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 17 to Purchasing My First Seagull ~ Help Requested!

27 Jul 27

"Very nice ... very nice indeed ... :-)"

Jud Hair replied Jun 17 to 12 String Comparison

14 Jun 18
Reply by michael schwartz

"No doubt that the reproduction of the audio is only as good as the quality of the eq…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 16 to Laminate versus Solid Wood? Video Showdown! Take a look, take a listen, decide for your self.

23 Jun 16
Reply by frenchy

"Interesting "verbal" comparison ... ;-) But, we know you recently bought a Samson Zo…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 15 to String spacing at nut and at saddle...

2 Jun 16
Reply by Rex Edmonds

"Yep ... disregarding the materials, if we just choose the one we thingk sounds the b…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 15 to Laminate versus Solid Wood? Video Showdown! Take a look, take a listen, decide for your self.

23 Jun 16
Reply by frenchy

"Yes .. Seagull is solid cedar with mahogany back and sides ... has D'Addario PB ligh…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 15 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service