Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,732)

Discussions Replied To (1845) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm of the (highly unscientific) opinion that strings put under tension and exposed…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 24 to Do Strings go bad if you don't play them?

13 Aug 29
Reply by Tony K.

"Mick ... I think you've discovered what a lot of us have come to agree on.  There is…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 24 to Seagull v Lowden

32 Aug 31
Reply by Mick Jones

""Rock me Like  Hurricane" ... Neil Young "Rock Me All Night Long" ... AC/DC "Rock Me…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 23 to Just for fun!! ... Finish this song title/lyric with the first thing that comes to mind.

11 Aug 24
Reply by Mark Barrett

"...any way that you feel ... wind and the rain ... southbound train ??   Hey!!  That…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 20 to Just for fun!! ... Finish this song title/lyric with the first thing that comes to mind.

11 Aug 24
Reply by Mark Barrett

"If only my memory had that degree of capability.   I play for 3-4 hours on Saturdays…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 15 to For when your mind goes blank

13 Aug 18
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"It's NAD!! ... (New Amp Day)  FedEx just dropped off my new Fishman Loud box Artist.…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 12 to Acoustic amplification?

41 Oct 1
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"I agree completely.  I would want to have a highly experienced guitar builder guidin…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 9 to Any Real or Wanna Be Luthiers On Here?

6 Aug 11
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"A luthier and a guitar tech are two different things in my mind. One builds guitars…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 9 to Any Real or Wanna Be Luthiers On Here?

6 Aug 11
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Peter ... the Fishman Loudbox Mini with the little 6 inch speaker and 60 watts packs…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 8 to Acoustic amplification?

41 Oct 1
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"I didn't play in this jam, but I sure enjoyed listening for a while ... Gypsy Jazz J…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 5 to Swannanoa Gathering Diary

19 Aug 5
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service