Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,792)

Discussions Replied To (1903) Replies Latest Activity

"Does S&P make a Trek variation that's like the Seagull Excursion "Walnut" model…"

Jud Hair replied Jan 2 to New year and new guitar.

16 Jan 4
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"Thanks Elton ... :-)  Just for the record ... This review has one significant mistak…"

Jud Hair replied Jan 1 to Sound clips?

8 Jan 9
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"HEY GULLS! ... Here is something that might work for you -----> VARIOUS SEAGULL G…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 31 to Sound clips?

8 Jan 9
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"You are a talented song writer and a fine player as well !  Let's hear it for all us…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 29, 2014 to First Recording with my Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin

16 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"Outstanding!  I really like the creme brulee finish.  Very unique.  You're going to…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 29, 2014 to I am so excited!

31 Jan 2
Reply by Alan Cargile

"Wow! ... I've seen people strum effectively like that, but not pluck individual stri…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 21, 2014 to Bit of inspiration!

5 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Tony K.

"Very nice Alan!  Bravo!  Love the beach imagery ... one of my favorite subjects to w…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 20, 2014 to New Song

13 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"Is the height of the action still tolerable? "

Jud Hair replied Dec 16, 2014 to Strings and Things...

16 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Tim Robinette

"Sadly, unless something has changed recently, Seagull does not take custom orders. "

Jud Hair replied Dec 16, 2014 to Does Seagull build custom orders?

2 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Jud Hair

"Gary ... I have a Taylor GA and now an Eastman OM.  As Floridagull says, the body of…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 14, 2014 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service