Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,856)

Discussions Replied To (1959) Replies Latest Activity

"Martin uses plastic."

Jud Hair replied Apr 12 to Rosettes

31 Apr 28
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"My S&P Cedar Folk has a decal.  I'm pretty sure my 2011 S-6 was a decal as well,…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 12 to Rosettes

31 Apr 28
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Spruce top? Cool! ... Mine has a cedar top.  I had a complete professional set-up on…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 11 to S&P Pro Folk (not Woodland)

16 Apr 20
Reply by Marty

"I wasn't, but I'll check it out.  I mainly started mine to help cross-pollinate this…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 11 to The new Facebook page for "Seagull Spoken Here"

7 Apr 11
Reply by Blackback Gull

"no problem"

7 Apr 11
Reply by Blackback Gull

"Bumping this back up for new members and due to the fact that more people are in to…"

7 Apr 11
Reply by Blackback Gull

"Robert ... I hear you on the 12-string issue!  Over the 4 months I had my Taylor 12,…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 10 to How often do you change your strings ? What drives you decision ?

14 Apr 13
Reply by ian hopkins

"Greg ... agree that time of year and playing environment are big factors.  In the sp…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 10 to How often do you change your strings ? What drives you decision ?

14 Apr 13
Reply by ian hopkins

"Elton ... are you using Elixir nano web of poly web? ... On the poly webs, I used to…"

14 Apr 13
Reply by ian hopkins

"Paul ... I have that exact same guitar ... mine was made in 2002 ... I've become qui…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 4 to S&P Pro Folk (not Woodland)

16 Apr 20
Reply by Marty

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service