Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,674)

Discussions Replied To (1793) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes ... Martin, then Taylor, then Seagull. Good point about the style of play.  Late…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 2 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"Hey wait! ... it's not a "shoot-out" ... you're getting too scientific and formal !…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 2 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"Thanks Dan ... good observations."

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"Hmmm ... interesting ... thanks Robert.  Anyone else???"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"If the neck angle is good and there are no structural problems, it's a decent price.…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 1 to Has anybody seen a Seagull label like this before?

19 Jun 7
Reply by Martin van Dooremalen

"But ... it's an '05 ... ;-)"

Jud Hair replied May 31 to Has anybody seen a Seagull label like this before?

19 Jun 7

"Blackback ... that's the sticker my 2005 Artist Mosaic has as well."

19 Jun 7

"Greg ... also, without using some sort of decibel meter, I suppose "volume" is about…"

Jud Hair replied May 31 to Scale length on your Seagull ... What is it? Why does it matter?

12 Jun 10
Reply by David Burch

"Michael ... Is 29266 the actual serial number?  And, does your 2007 have the script…"

19 Jun 7

"Yes, I've seen that label design a great deal on older Gulls.  An 8-digit serial num…"

19 Jun 7

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service