Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,964)

Discussions Replied To (2054) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bryan ... I own the Seagull Artist Mosaic dreadnought. The Seagull Artist Portrai…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 11 to Seagull Artist Portrait owners!

11 21 hours ago
Reply by NorCal Gull

"Thanks Stephen!  That is just a crazy great deal if someone was in the market.  You…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 10 to Sweetwater Has Super Sale On Maritime SWS Q1 Mahogany - $499 - Just Ordered One! :)

110 yesterday
Reply by NorCal Gull

"Janine ... Wow! That IS a really good price! Thanks for sharing the information ...…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 10 to Sweetwater Has Super Sale On Maritime SWS Q1 Mahogany - $499 - Just Ordered One! :)

110 yesterday
Reply by NorCal Gull

"Having visited the Martin factory, I'd love to have the chance to go to Taylor somed…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 2 to Nut width ... how big a factor in chosing your guitars??

55 Feb 17
Reply by Conway Redding

"A few examples ... Seagull offers several models with a 1.8 inch nut at a variety of…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 2 to Nut width ... how big a factor in chosing your guitars??

55 Feb 17
Reply by Conway Redding

"I agree.  When I look at my Taylor Grand Auditorium the shape definitely reminds me…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 1 to Interested in Seagull...

10 Feb 2
Reply by zeontestpilot

"You are indeed doing it right!  For a general extended discussion, this is the place…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 1 to Interested in Seagull...

10 Feb 2
Reply by zeontestpilot

"Caligull ... I have a Fishman Neo-D2 in my S&P Cedar Folk ... it does a very nic…"

Jud Hair replied Jan 28 to sound hole pickups

8 Jan 28
Reply by barry

"I had a Dean Markley ProMag on my S-6 ... it worked well enough for $50 and was very…"

Jud Hair replied Jan 27 to sound hole pickups

8 Jan 28
Reply by barry

"I hear you Derick!  I love my Seagull Artist Mosaic and my little S&P Cedar Folk…"

Jud Hair replied Jan 21 to It must be catching.

23 Jan 27
Reply by Derick Chatfield

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service