Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,809)

Discussions Replied To (1916) Replies Latest Activity

"In general, I believe that acoustic guitar owners tend to get a bit too anal about t…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 15, 2012 to humidity and the wet weather blues

10 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Ralph W McMullin

"I haven't topped 60% inside the house yet this summer, but my guitar room is in my 3…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 14, 2012 to humidity and the wet weather blues

10 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Ralph W McMullin

"Happy to hear that your medical crisis appears to have had a happy resolution.  Welc…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 14, 2012 to I'm new around here

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"That's a cool family of 12's ... got Seagull and Art & Lutherie represented, alo…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 13, 2012 to 12 string heaven

5 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Yep ... Me too.  I had a crappy little Harmony guitar that I had "rescued" from bein…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 13, 2012 to What's the Worst Thing to Happen to Your Seagull Guitar?

17 Sep 15, 2012

"I had 1-4 re-fretted on the Artist Mosaic.  Was about $40 is all.  Not too bad.  If…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 13, 2012 to What's the Worst Thing to Happen to Your Seagull Guitar?

17 Sep 15, 2012

"Thank you!  Yes, the speakers that people use with their computers appear to make a…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 13, 2012 to Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk sound demo ... A couple of new covers

19 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Thanks Ralph ... I do really appreciate the input."

Jud Hair replied Sep 12, 2012 to Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk sound demo ... A couple of new covers

19 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Good suggestions ... when my current contract runs out, I want to upgrade my phone t…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 12, 2012 to Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk sound demo ... A couple of new covers

19 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Dave ... A thorough wipe down with Old English Lemon oil greatly reduced the visibil…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 12, 2012 to What's the Worst Thing to Happen to Your Seagull Guitar?

17 Sep 15, 2012

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service