Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,614)

Discussions Replied To (1723) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Phil ... sounds like "Open G" ( D G D G B D) may have even more possibilites…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 19, 2012 to Playing slide out of "open" tuning ...

6 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Yes ... tune down until you have the guitar tuned to D A D F# A D and then when you …"

Jud Hair replied Jun 19, 2012 to Playing slide out of "open" tuning ...

6 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Sounds wnderful!  I haven't tried it,but I definitely should.  The cost of the "Pre-…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 18, 2012 to Graphtech pre-play

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Neck re-set (for old type neck) is $180 Full set-up is $60 Bone saddle is $60 Replac…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 15, 2012 to Routine Annual Check Up ... Yes or No ??

9 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Gord Mitchell

"$399 for a new S-6 with QI is a great deal.  You essentially got the QI for free!  C…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 14, 2012 to Story of my new Gull

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"Yep ... that's the way my S-6 looked as well.  And my Artist Mosaic has it too."

Jud Hair replied Jun 13, 2012 to New S6 Original with Q1 - Is the brace supposed to look like this?

14 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Des0

"Ahh ... Wayne and I share 2 out of 3 ... and I love Here Comes the Sun as well!  Not…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 13, 2012 to Your top three favorite Beatles songs? (Just for fun:-)

42 Apr 9
Reply by Rory Maloney

"Just FYI ... Heres an old link to Acoustic Guitar Forum about the John Pearse arm re…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 13, 2012 to John Pearse

3 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"I got some sets free at a Martin Clinic, but gave them to my son.  Haven't asked him…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 12, 2012 to New Strings = New Lease on Life ??

14 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I probably should start buying strings in bulk ... the only trouble is that I like t…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 12, 2012 to New Strings = New Lease on Life ??

14 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service