Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,869)

Discussions Replied To (1970) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Ralph and Tom regarding the benefits of a set-up on a new guitar, but w…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 12, 2012 to Extra Set-up Required, .......Really?

38 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Les

"Keep the guitar, ask Godin for reasonable compensation for the damage, then when you…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 11, 2012 to Bad news about my second Seagull S6 BECOMES EVEN WORSE NEWS BUT HAS HAPPY ENDING!

126 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"Yeah, the GC here is large and active.  The long-scale has been in production for a…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 11, 2012 to Bad news about my second Seagull S6 BECOMES EVEN WORSE NEWS BUT HAS HAPPY ENDING!

126 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"Sharon ... I have a feeling that most of the new Gulls hanging out at GC will now be…"

126 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"Well, all I can say is "Seagull Spoken Here" ... :-)  Go get'em Frenchy!!!!"

Jud Hair replied Oct 11, 2012 to Damaged Seagulls being sold on E-Bay ...

48 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Craig MC

"This is an interesting and potentially troubling saga. If Godin is actually selling…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 11, 2012 to Damaged Seagulls being sold on E-Bay ...

48 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Craig MC

"Let me know if you want me to go check a guitar out for you prior to making up your…"

126 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"I bought my S-6 Original from these folks a little over a year ago.  They sell onlin…"

126 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"If it were me, I'd get a refund ... ship the broken one back at their expense ... th…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 10, 2012 to Bad news about my second Seagull S6 BECOMES EVEN WORSE NEWS BUT HAS HAPPY ENDING!

126 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"In this area (Raleigh, NC) Seagulls are generally not kept in the special smaller ac…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 10, 2012 to Things I've learned from Seagull about "B" stock, Factory Seconds and ... "D" Stock !

47 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Shant Sharma

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service