Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,742)

Discussions Replied To (1854) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been using John Pearse Phosphor Bronze lights on my Seagull Artist Mosaic ..."

Jud Hair replied Aug 13, 2012 to Talk to me about the Entourage Rustic Grand parlor

14 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

""Have to" is such a strong term ..."

Jud Hair replied Aug 10, 2012 to Whatcha playin' on your 'gull this summer?

56 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"That would depend ...  for example the Artists have higher level appointments than t…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 9, 2012 to Rossette's

5 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Terry Doran

"I've played this one several times at GC over the past few months.  I like it, even…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 9, 2012 to Talk to me about the Entourage Rustic Grand parlor

14 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Gary ... So FORT is just a word and not an acronym?  Doesn't TRIC stand for Thermall…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 9, 2012 to Revisiting the TRIC case question

11 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Gary Ellis

"The S-6 IMHO is a pretty tough instrument as regards heat and humidity.  Personally,…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 8, 2012 to Revisiting the TRIC case question

11 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Gary Ellis

"There are several members of this forum who have bought Natural Elements ... persona…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 7, 2012 to Natural Elements

4 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"Yes, I just noticed Open C does require that you go up on the "B" string.  On open D…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 7, 2012 to Using an open tuning so that a person with hand injuries can play (at least a bit)...

8 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

"Excellent idea!!   Using a slide in open tuning ... such as Open D, Open G, Open C,…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 7, 2012 to Using an open tuning so that a person with hand injuries can play (at least a bit)...

8 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

""

Jud Hair replied Aug 7, 2012 to Old English Lemon Oil Top Treatment

28 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Terry Doran

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service