Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,797)

Discussions Replied To (1907) Replies Latest Activity

"Dave ... A thorough wipe down with Old English Lemon oil greatly reduced the visibil…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 12, 2012 to What's the Worst Thing to Happen to Your Seagull Guitar?

17 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Battle scars earned in the line of duty ... hard to avoid when gigging out.  Especia…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 12, 2012 to What's the Worst Thing to Happen to Your Seagull Guitar?

17 Sep 15, 2012

"Memorizing lyrics is my single biggest challenge.  I'd love to get my stuff in an ea…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 10, 2012 to Band on the Run

27 Sep 15, 2012

"Ian/Rex/Dave ... Appreciate the constructive comments.  I haven't been doing fingers…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 10, 2012 to Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk sound demo ... A couple of new covers

19 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Good point about proximity ... need to remember that in the future.  Thanks!"

Jud Hair replied Sep 10, 2012 to Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk sound demo ... A couple of new covers

19 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Yeah, I've got a decent set of speakers with a separate "woofer" attached to my comp…"

19 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"... for the right price. ;-)"

Jud Hair replied Sep 9, 2012 to S&P Woodland Pro Folk Sunburst

46 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ian Miller

"Beautiful!  Makes my basic little S&P Cedar Folk look downright "rustic" in comp…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 9, 2012 to S&P Woodland Pro Folk Sunburst

46 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ian Miller

"What;s a little subterfuge among neighbors ... eh?"

Jud Hair replied Sep 8, 2012 to S&P Woodland Pro Folk Sunburst

46 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ian Miller

"I hate to hear of small independent guitar shops closing :-( Still, hope you find a…"

Jud Hair replied Sep 8, 2012 to S&P Woodland Pro Folk Sunburst

46 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ian Miller

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service