Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,674)

Discussions Replied To (1793) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Russ ... welcome to the group. I think that the Seagulls that fellow is selling a…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 25, 2012 to Things I've learned from Seagull about "B" stock, Factory Seconds and ... "D" Stock !

47 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Shant Sharma

"A lot of people agree that stretching is not necessary. You may find that you don't…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 24, 2012 to Two restringing questions from a steel string newbie with an S6 Folk...

14 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by DJ

"Yes, good advice.  I have heard of this happening with certain strings.  Doesn't hap…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 24, 2012 to Two restringing questions from a steel string newbie with an S6 Folk...

14 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by DJ

"As a personal preference, I always stretch'em, but some people don't.  Both Martin a…"

14 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by DJ

"Come to think of it, when I've moved up to 7th fret with capo, it was with my Kyser.…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 24, 2012 to Shubb Capo Question

15 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

"I'd position the saddle in the middle of the bridge slot and ignore the old grooves…"

14 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by DJ

"IMHO, if the ball on the string is seated properly under the bridge pin, you should…"

14 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by DJ

"I have a regular Shubb 6-string and Shubb 12-string model capo and the both work fin…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 24, 2012 to Shubb Capo Question

15 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

"Correct.  Only Seagull offers the 1.8 inch nut and even offers a 1.9 on the top-of-t…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 22, 2012 to Seagull Is Godin's Only 1.8" Nut?

13 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Jack Brown

"Yup ... string spacing the same on both.  Just a little extra room on the outside of…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 20, 2012 to Counselling needed! (or consoling)

15 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service