Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Lennie Schoonover's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't forget, Mike, it takes 15 minutes or so for your post to actually appear on th…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Oct 6, 2013 to Posting on "Seagull" forum

16 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Jorgensen

"hmmm, So, if I respond to your post and it gets posted...does that mean it's just yo…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Oct 6, 2013 to Posting on "Seagull" forum

16 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Jorgensen

"Michael, Dusty Strings gets my vote for someone in Seattle Here in Tacoma, its Servi…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Sep 6, 2013 to Seattle Luthier

11 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by michael schwartz

"It's tough being without your 6-string friend.  But you still have us, Davon."

Lennie Schoonover replied Aug 30, 2013 to Here we go again..............

14 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Davon Dillard

"Ditto what Jud said - mine plays so much nicer after having the bridge re-glued and…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Aug 14, 2013 to Help me decide what to do

25 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Diamond Dave

"Hi Phil, welcome to the nest.  I wish you lived out west so we could get to try some…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Aug 14, 2013 to New Member - NORMAN B20CW

8 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"Take heart Davon.  Manufacturers would love to turn out perfect products 100% of the…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Jul 27, 2013 to Here we go again..............

14 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Davon Dillard

"Greg, all good points.  I guess where I was going without making it focused was that…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Jul 13, 2013 to Old Strings vs New Strings ... can YOU tell the difference? (video comparison)

10 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Walters

"This time I listened with my headphones on.  I can hear the difference.  The new str…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Jul 12, 2013 to Old Strings vs New Strings ... can YOU tell the difference? (video comparison)

10 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Walters

"Jud, hope I'm not too disappointing.  I been lurking.  Between teaching Boy Scout Le…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Jul 11, 2013 to Old Strings vs New Strings ... can YOU tell the difference? (video comparison)

10 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Walters

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service