Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Blues Agent's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

".....at the senior's home?"

Blues Agent replied Apr 19, 2012 to Roadmap to Becoming a Great Player

21 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Nerves and memory (lyrics)!!!.... After the campfire/living room, I think the local…"

Blues Agent replied Apr 19, 2012 to Roadmap to Becoming a Great Player

21 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"As a young "rebel rouser", I hauled my guitars all over the place... I never gave hu…"

Blues Agent replied Apr 18, 2012 to Seagulls, humidity control, and guitar cases...

41 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

"If you do get a TRIC, I recommend the older regular case over the newer deluxe case,…"

Blues Agent replied Apr 18, 2012 to Seagulls, humidity control, and guitar cases...

41 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

"I agree that the saddle and its seat is where it's at."

Blues Agent replied Apr 18, 2012 to Maritime and other Seagull models bridge pins.

19 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Right.... and a quicker string change also. I find it difficult to believe that what…"

Blues Agent replied Apr 18, 2012 to Maritime and other Seagull models bridge pins.

19 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"This bridge pin thing is starting to make me wonder if it is truth or hype. I simply…"

19 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"'77 TAMA dreadnought.... best action/tone I ever had. I just gave it to a long time…"

Blues Agent replied Apr 10, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"I am in perpetual conflict between supporting the merchants in "town" and purchasing…"

Blues Agent replied Apr 9, 2012 to Guitar Costs!!! No strings attached.

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Blues Agent

"Hi Luis..., I hate being humble.. I am, more or less, the arrogant factor... thrivin…"

Blues Agent replied Apr 7, 2012 to Ladies who rock ?? Who is your favorite female guitarist??

32 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Marty

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service