Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Richard Canada's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marty. I have a seagull sws maritime folk also. Love the sound. I took it into a…"

Richard Canada replied Jul 25, 2013 to Seagull Maritime question

14 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Chuck Hydrick

"Jud, so sorry to hear of your loss. Our parents mean so much to us and when we loose…"

Richard Canada replied Sep 16, 2012 to To my Gull Family ... a sad report.

41 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Ralph A Abernethy

"Just received a reply back from seagull (Michele Balanger). He was on vacation but r…"

Richard Canada replied Aug 16, 2012 to Rossette's

5 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Terry Doran

"I own a Suzuki three-S, that I bought new in 1979. Still sounds good to me, and Stay…"

Richard Canada replied Apr 10, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"Jud I got a really nice maritime folk on eBay. Paid about $200.00 less than the pric…"

Richard Canada replied Feb 12, 2012 to Thinking about going "small" ...

49 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"I'm not there yet, but I do own a LaPatrie concert, m6 high gloss, and I am wating o…"

Richard Canada replied Jan 4, 2012 to Does any group member of this forum own ALL the Godin brand guitars? (Not multiples of one brand)

15 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Was away from home for the last 6 days and when I returne, noticed all three guitars…"

Richard Canada replied Dec 7, 2011 to Tuning difficulties ...

14 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Craig MC

"Jam play.com----neat idea for helping others learn"

Richard Canada replied Nov 26, 2011 to What are the Most Useful Guitar Related Websites You Have Found?

31 Feb 9
Reply by Gary Welch

"When I bought my m6 gloss in august,off of eBay, it was shipped in a Dean guitar dre…"

Richard Canada replied Oct 30, 2011 to Might we discuss guitar cases for Seagulls?

54 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service