Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gary Welch's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Jud I'm pretty much with you. I do not have any luthier classes in my area, and I'm…"

Gary Welch replied Mar 9 to DIY

15 Mar 10
Reply by Rob Darby

"It is hard to get people together, finding a date that works for the majority, locat…"

Gary Welch replied Feb 21 to Possible "Gull Gathering" in Florida in the summer of 2014?

74 Feb 21
Reply by Jud Hair

"  Mainly what I thinking is if needed, maybe lowering the action, adjusting the neck…"

Gary Welch replied Feb 21 to DIY

15 Mar 10
Reply by Rob Darby

"Well I am consistent on the singing part. I can’t sing on any day. "

Gary Welch replied Feb 20 to Some days more comfortable than others

8 Feb 22
Reply by barry

"Just curious, what happened with this get together? Has it been dropped or postponed…"

Gary Welch replied Feb 20 to Possible "Gull Gathering" in Florida in the summer of 2014?

74 Feb 21
Reply by Jud Hair

" I don't think it is the guitar, either, but I cannot figure what I'm doing differen…"

Gary Welch replied Feb 20 to Some days more comfortable than others

8 Feb 22
Reply by barry

"Some people have all the luck!! :-) "

Gary Welch replied Feb 19 to Survey: How Would You Describe Your Relationship with Your Guitar(s)?

52 Feb 20
Reply by Sharon Peterson

"In the past I guess I would have to casual as my playing was on and off. Sadly off f…"

Gary Welch replied Feb 18 to Survey: How Would You Describe Your Relationship with Your Guitar(s)?

52 Feb 20
Reply by Sharon Peterson

"Welcome John, Congrats on the new guitar. I'd say your wife is defiantly a keeper. G…"

Gary Welch replied Feb 18 to Walnut Back/Sides, Spruce Top Excursion Mini-Jumbo

14 Mar 22
Reply by Martin van Dooremalen

"I know what you mean, seems the Gulls tend to multiple, kind of like rabbits."

Gary Welch replied Feb 17 to Seagull Mini Jumbo

46 Feb 17
Reply by Paul Walters

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service