Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Luis Motta da Silva's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"As long as banjos can surround hate and force it to surrender..."

Luis Motta da Silva replied Jan 31 to Sad, Sad News - Pete Seegar Has Died

8 Feb 7
Reply by michael schwartz

"Well, I did use mahogany for sides and backs, and I've read about mahogany tops. As…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Nov 4, 2013 to Woodland Pro Folk all mahogany anyone?

16 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"Plywood is made of three or more thin sheets of wood. Sheets are disposed so that a…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Nov 1, 2013 to Woodland Pro Folk all mahogany anyone?

16 Nov 4, 2013

"Yeah!  Peeled carrots will do as well! I'm for hi-tech solutions..."

Luis Motta da Silva replied Sep 12, 2013 to Humidity topic contributed by new member Robert Williamson

31 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Ian Miller

"Hi! Lisbon is, more or less, at the same latitude as New York; however, due to the G…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Sep 11, 2013 to Humidity topic contributed by new member Robert Williamson

31 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Ian Miller

"Mark Knopfler is Left-handed, but he plays right-handed guitars. He  managed to deve…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Jun 5, 2012 to MYTH BUSTER SPECIAL: Advice for left handed guitar newbies ...

38 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Craig B

"As far as I remember, in "Woodstock" Hendrix plays a right-handed Strat, re-strung t…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Jun 4, 2012 to MYTH BUSTER SPECIAL: Advice for left handed guitar newbies ...

38 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Craig B

"You are absolutely right: the simple idea that some guy "invented" the guitar is an…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Jun 3, 2012 to MYTH BUSTER SPECIAL: Advice for left handed guitar newbies ...

38 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Craig B

"I think Ray is right. I don't think it's a matter of physical strength. In fact, I'm…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Jun 3, 2012 to MYTH BUSTER SPECIAL: Advice for left handed guitar newbies ...

38 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Craig B

"Well, yes, I mean, the finger posisitions are radically different. But, if you play…"

Luis Motta da Silva replied Apr 24, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service