Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jason J.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry."

Jason J. replied Sep 30, 2012 to 8 year old Simon and Patrick Model 3746 Rosewood

20 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Rex Edmonds

"Sorry to hear Jud, my thoughts are with you and your family."

Jason J. replied Sep 27, 2012 to To my Gull Family ... a sad report.

41 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Ralph A Abernethy

"That is not shocking at all."

Jason J. replied Jul 25, 2012 to Things I've learned from Seagull about "B" stock, Factory Seconds and ... "D" Stock !

47 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Shant Sharma

"I keep my Seagull SWS cracked special at school. The kids love it, and I figured it…"

Jason J. replied Jul 25, 2012 to Things I've learned from Seagull about "B" stock, Factory Seconds and ... "D" Stock !

47 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Shant Sharma

"Woodshedder/Sideman interesting little quiz."

Jason J. replied Jul 10, 2012 to WHAT type of GUITAR PLAYER are YOU?? Take the quiz ...

37 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"I love this group. FYI they were on Leno tonight (6/29/12) and they were playing Mar…"

Jason J. replied Jun 29, 2012 to Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks - YouTube video

8 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Ray

"-Yesterday -Let It Be -Hey Jude"

Jason J. replied Jun 13, 2012 to Your top three favorite Beatles songs? (Just for fun:-)

42 Apr 9
Reply by Rory Maloney

"I think it is evident that Taylor was looking to corner the market on ebony  and was…"

Jason J. replied Jun 7, 2012 to Exotic lumber and ethical use of the world's resources.

15 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary Ellis

"I have used the Martin polish since I bought my first guitar. It is manufactured by…"

Jason J. replied Jun 7, 2012 to Godin Luthier Grade Guitar Polish!

6 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I would also add Walden and Martin have used a great route of going FSC Certified. Y…"

Jason J. replied Jun 6, 2012 to Exotic lumber and ethical use of the world's resources.

15 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary Ellis

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service