Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,702)

Discussions Replied To (1708) Replies Latest Activity

"GA's are slightly larger than OM's - perhaps a GA would agree with you - or a Godin…"

FloridaGull replied on Sunday to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Very nice - reminiscent of my Guild GAD 30R - play her in good health! :-)"

FloridaGull replied on Friday to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"When someone expresses a desire for a guitar, I am not the guy to talk them out of i…"

FloridaGull replied Dec 11 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"A 5th Avenue of some sort would fit the bill - and, as you have been visiting Eastma…"

FloridaGull replied Dec 11 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Well, there is a Walden group - and other guitars are mentioned there, too - we tend…"

FloridaGull replied Dec 8 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"As long as the "special stock" of wood lasts...a "limited quantity of incredibly uni…"

FloridaGull replied Dec 2 to natural elements

9 Dec 2
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Safe?  No... Comfortable? Yes... I usually change strings while sitting on my sofa,…"

FloridaGull replied Dec 1 to Where does your Seagull nest while you are changing strings?

21 Dec 10
Reply by David Baillieul

"Well, its the Haight, you know - people and things sometimes end up "hanging out" th…"

FloridaGull replied Nov 24 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Well, one could always call and see what Dave might have "in stock"... ;-) A discuss…"

FloridaGull replied Nov 24 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Haight-Ashbury Music Center has one: http://haightashburymusic.com/seagull-artist-st…"

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service