Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,823)

Discussions Replied To (1807) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't have the money then...    But, I later bought one from Alan Edmunds!   The…"

FloridaGull replied Apr 23 to SURVEY: How many Seagull guitars do you own right now? How many have you owned overall? Please list :-)

22 on Thursday
Reply by Robert Williamson

"Good Idea!  "

FloridaGull replied Apr 23 to SURVEY: How many Seagull guitars do you own right now? How many have you owned overall? Please list :-)

22 on Thursday

"Your birth, or the guitar's?    "

22 on Thursday

"Currently, I own a Seagull Performer Flame Maple Q1T and a Seagull S12, also with th…"

FloridaGull replied Apr 22 to SURVEY: How many Seagull guitars do you own right now? How many have you owned overall? Please list :-)

22 on Thursday

"Blackback Gull probably had a thumb problem/issue that we all knew about in 2013... …"

FloridaGull replied Apr 12 to Seagull S6, Norman B20 MJ Necks - PIC

16 Apr 13
Reply by Tony K.

"Although I have not experienced the neck of an S6 Slim (which has the 1.72" nut comm…"

FloridaGull replied Apr 12 to Seagull S6, Norman B20 MJ Necks - PIC

16 Apr 13
Reply by Tony K.

"That's what they say - I have the Performer Dread, which has perhaps a bit more bass…"

FloridaGull replied Apr 10 to Best Seagull for Recording

29 Apr 11
Reply by Elton Bloye

"I am answering this without reading the other replies -   - so bear with me if I am…"

FloridaGull replied Apr 10 to Best Seagull for Recording

29 Apr 11
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Congrats! Pics when you can - I want to use this smiley - ..."

FloridaGull replied Apr 10 to NGD! Burgundy Entourage CW Acoustic Electric - On Sale At Amazon (From Music 123)

13 Apr 11
Reply by Tony K.

"Indeed they do! The G1070 is solid cedar over a solid mahogany back and laminate mah…"

FloridaGull replied Apr 3 to The weight or power of a Brand Name and your opinion/experience of Seagull's

31 Apr 3
Reply by FloridaGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service