Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,762)

Discussions Replied To (1758) Replies Latest Activity

"I would suggest trying to sell it here, and perhaps in the "Acoustic Newbie" group..…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 16 to Artist Flame Maple Cutaway has to go

7 Mar 16
Reply by Terry Angelli

"Here's a thought - not trying to steer you away from a 'Gull, but... A Voyage-Air VA…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 5 to What about the Seagull Folk Excursion?

31 Apr 16
Reply by Tony K.

"Celebration Road? County Line Road? The Good Time Road? The Old Mill Road? Swimming…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 2 to Seeking help with writer's block issue ... need a name for my road!!

40 Mar 8
Reply by Alan Cargile

"Well, you may be the first of us to see one in person! -)"

FloridaGull replied Feb 20 to Seagull Entourage Rustic Concert Hall Cutaway Q1T model

30 Feb 27
Reply by Saber

"Doesn't a "bear" thumb have a sharp claw on it?  ;-) Is that what they mean by "bear…"

FloridaGull replied Feb 19 to Thumb pick or not.

34 Mar 23
Reply by DJ

"I tried some thumb and fingerpicks awhile ago - I play primarily fingerstyle - I fou…"

FloridaGull replied Feb 19 to Thumb pick or not.

34 Mar 23
Reply by DJ

"The Cordoba Acero (D9-D10-D11) all have a 1.8" nut as well... Top Solid Sitka spruc…"

FloridaGull replied Feb 17 to European Spruce (Picea Abies)

11 Feb 18
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Donald Duck was with Daisy Duck - is he having an affair with Mary Mallard now?  Oh,…"

FloridaGull replied Feb 17 to ALERT: MARY MALLARD - SPAM-SCAM MEMBER, SPAM-SCAM EMAILS

6 Feb 18
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Godin needs to make a Seagull/1.8" nut version of a 12-fret guitar - is anyone in Ca…"

FloridaGull replied Feb 11 to New guitar very soon.

47 Feb 27
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"Here's a link: http://www.simonandpatrick.com/woodlandproparlorbst.htm And a pic: "

FloridaGull replied Feb 11 to New guitar very soon.

47 Feb 27
Reply by Derick Chatfield

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service