Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,693)

Discussions Replied To (1689) Replies Latest Activity

"Is the 1.72" nut of your Maritime vs. the 1.8" nut of your former S6 an issue - or d…"

FloridaGull replied 20 hours ago to Want to Trade My Maritime SWS Rosewood Q1 for S6+ some cash

3 8 hours ago
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"IMHO, you'll probably get a better trade-in at a more local store than at GC... Wal…"

FloridaGull replied on Monday to I'm selling my Seagull Excursion natural folk Isys+ - $289

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Chuck Hydrick

"If you are considering a Taylor GS Mini, I would strongly suggest you check out the…"

FloridaGull replied on Monday to I'm selling my Seagull Excursion natural folk Isys+ - $289

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Chuck Hydrick

"Here are your pics: "

14 4 hours ago
Reply by Chuck Hydrick

"Tips can pay for strings!"

FloridaGull replied Oct 24 to coastline 12 and godin a6

20 Oct 25
Reply by Jud Hair

"Try a more interesting font on your sign... ;-) Does any cash money ever make its wa…"

20 Oct 25
Reply by Jud Hair

"The Roland AC-90 is GREAT - there are also an AC-60, AC-40, AC-33, and the somewhat-…"

20 Oct 25
Reply by Jud Hair

"BTW, the "SF" designation should cause there to be a significantly lower price on th…"

FloridaGull replied Oct 8 to La Patrie Collection & Collection SF?

6 Oct 9
Reply by millian

""SF", "FS", or "S" at the end of a Godin serial number means a factory second..."

FloridaGull replied Oct 8 to La Patrie Collection & Collection SF?

6 Oct 9
Reply by millian

"Here is your pic, so we don't have to click: I have the Cognac Burst Kingpin II (no…"

FloridaGull replied Oct 2 to Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin

40 Oct 2
Reply by Gerry Barlow

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service