Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,708)

Discussions Replied To (1701) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, its the Haight, you know - people and things sometimes end up "hanging out" th…"

FloridaGull replied on Monday to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

22 on Tuesday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Well, one could always call and see what Dave might have "in stock"... ;-) A discuss…"

FloridaGull replied on Monday to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

22 on Tuesday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Haight-Ashbury Music Center has one: http://haightashburymusic.com/seagull-artist-st…"

22 on Tuesday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Thoughts: Have you thought of asking Tim Benware to make a guitar for you? I'm sure…"

22 on Tuesday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"IMHO, your Norman qualifies as "vintage" - made in 1975?  I hear guitars from the 80…"

FloridaGull replied Nov 14 to Vintage Guitars and Vintage Players

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"Open chords, baby!  Who needs more than 4 frets up?  :-) Especially with a 12-string…"

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"That Aria had a really nice tone - I would still have it, if not for the narrower nu…"

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"Put your Ovation up for sale in the "Round Back Guitars" group - you may find intere…"

FloridaGull replied Nov 13 to Vintage Guitars and Vintage Players

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"I remember it was made in Japan - and I did extensive research on the internet, but…"

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

"My first guitar was a Penco dread my grandmother bought for me for Christmas in 1980…"

34 Nov 19
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service