Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,845)

Discussions Replied To (1821) Replies Latest Activity

"Still not here..."

FloridaGull replied yesterday to For Sale: Seagull Entourage Rustic CW QI (2015)

28 yesterday
Reply by Robert Williamson

"I encourage you to at least check it out - you may not like the Breedlove.  Or, it m…"

FloridaGull replied on Saturday to For Sale: Seagull Entourage Rustic CW QI (2015)

28 yesterday

"I would only add that a Breedlove, IMHO, is NOT a "who-knows" MiC guitar... "

FloridaGull replied on Saturday to For Sale: Seagull Entourage Rustic CW QI (2015)

28 yesterday

"Of my 11 (come on, 1 IS only a wall hanger...   ), 3 are Canadian, 6 are Chinese (in…"

28 yesterday

"Check out this link to see some nice pics of one - unfortunately not your specific o…"

28 yesterday

"IMHO, go for it - especially if you want/need a 12-string. Just make sure the bridg…"

FloridaGull replied on Friday to For Sale: Seagull Entourage Rustic CW QI (2015)

28 yesterday

"Red angry smiley face added to main discussion of Smilies - thanks Robert!  "

FloridaGull replied May 12 to Smilies!

23 May 12
Reply by FloridaGull

""

FloridaGull replied May 11 to The Right Left Hand for the Job

6 May 11
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"FWIW, my Walden G1070 has a solid cedar top, solid mahogany back, and laminated maho…"

FloridaGull replied May 8 to Artist Studio Sides solid or Laminated?

8 May 13
Reply by Jud Hair

"Could be both... "

FloridaGull replied May 7 to Artist Studio Sides solid or Laminated?

8 May 13
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service