Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Blackback Gull's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Different strings, different environments, variations in the woods and bracing...all…"

Blackback Gull replied 11 hours ago to Difference in sound within the same model Seagull

8 9 hours ago
Reply by Robert Williamson

"I think Martin has nailed it - corrosion and oxidation seem to be the main culprits.…"

Blackback Gull replied 11 hours ago to Why Strings Wear Out.

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Hee, hee, hee...I can save ya the trouble, Angler - I live about 2 minutes from ther…"

Blackback Gull replied Mar 8 to Seeking help with writer's block issue ... need a name for my road!!

40 Mar 8
Reply by Alan Cargile

"The guitars that usually sit out here both have solid tops - one is all-solid wood.…"

Blackback Gull replied Mar 4 to What about the Seagull Folk Excursion?

24 Mar 9
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"If the office guitar isn't to be used for major performances or recording, the lamin…"

Blackback Gull replied Mar 4 to What about the Seagull Folk Excursion?

24 Mar 9
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"How about River Run Road... "

Blackback Gull replied Feb 28 to Seeking help with writer's block issue ... need a name for my road!!

40 Mar 8
Reply by Alan Cargile

"You really don't want to know...but it did involve smoke and fire... BTW - thanks fo…"

Blackback Gull replied Feb 20 to Thumb pick or not.

34 Mar 23
Reply by DJ

"One little tip - if you want to adjust the shape (most of those I've tried felt too…"

Blackback Gull replied Feb 19 to Thumb pick or not.

34 Mar 23
Reply by DJ

"I used thumbpicks...or more specifically, one very lightweight blue one...for years,…"

Blackback Gull replied Feb 19 to Thumb pick or not.

34 Mar 23
Reply by DJ

"There ya go, Saber...welcome to the 'nest'...lots of knowledgeable and very helpful…"

Blackback Gull replied Feb 19 to Seagull Entourage Rustic Concert Hall Cutaway Q1T model

30 Feb 27
Reply by Saber

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service