Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Blackback Gull's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Sad to lose you for now, but yesterday, while picking up a used Eastman case I found…"

Blackback Gull replied Jul 21 to I'm out!

9 Jul 22
Reply by Elton Bloye

"The S6 has to be one of the very best bang-for-the-buck guitars made, and my A&L…"

Blackback Gull replied Jul 7 to love my new s6

19 yesterday
Reply by Gerry Barlow

"Assuming they are in the order you list... Martin - very clean, distinct sound. Tay…"

Blackback Gull replied Jun 2 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"Assuming the guitar is in good shape, I think it's a reasonable deal. I found my S6,…"

Blackback Gull replied Jun 1 to Has anybody seen a Seagull label like this before?

19 Jun 7
Reply by Martin van Dooremalen

"OK, OK, Jud, all us S6 pickers know you have an Artist Mosiac...lol..."

Blackback Gull replied May 31 to Has anybody seen a Seagull label like this before?

19 Jun 7

"My '02 S6 has the same shape blue label without a model number or designation - the…"

Blackback Gull replied May 31 to Has anybody seen a Seagull label like this before?

19 Jun 7

"Buying new gives you as the original owner lifetime warranty coverage, which is good…"

Blackback Gull replied May 15 to A&L dreadnought...grumble grumble grumble

21 May 17
Reply by Diamond Dave

"My '02 S6 and my '04 AMI, both of which I bought used (the AMI sight unseen), are ju…"

Blackback Gull replied May 14 to A&L dreadnought...grumble grumble grumble

21 May 17
Reply by Diamond Dave

"The S6 is a wonderful instrument for a person new to playing. There are pros earning…"

Blackback Gull replied May 11 to Loving My New S6 Entourage

5 May 21
Reply by Bill McCracken

"Yup - you can hear a difference for sure. There's just more richness, and notes, esp…"

Blackback Gull replied May 4 to Laminate versus Solid Wood? Video Showdown! Take a look, take a listen, decide for your self.

23 Jun 16
Reply by frenchy

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service