Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jason Derrick's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"As a CW player, I can say that I've been unable to tell the sonic differences betwee…"

Jason Derrick replied Oct 10, 2012 to CW versus Full Bodied?

11 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"Jud, it looks very similar to the Songsmith on Fat Sound's website here (about half…"

Jason Derrick replied Oct 4, 2012 to Hey Simon & Patrick experts ... is this a great deal or just a good deal?

10 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Craig MC

"Great job, Jud! I agree with most of the sentiments expressed. Nice job on the Travi…"

Jason Derrick replied Sep 12, 2012 to Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk sound demo ... A couple of new covers

19 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Great resource!"

Jason Derrick replied Aug 28, 2012 to Harp talk!

10 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"Well, if by "C position" you mean in the "open" position (i.e. no capo and playing C…"

Jason Derrick replied Aug 27, 2012 to Harp talk!

10 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"I'm a big fan of open C as well! Nice and low, although, the low E tends to buzz due…"

Jason Derrick replied Aug 7, 2012 to Using an open tuning so that a person with hand injuries can play (at least a bit)...

8 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

"If you like OCMS, check out "Wagon Wheel." Super easy and extremely fun!"

Jason Derrick replied Aug 2, 2012 to Whatcha playin' on your 'gull this summer?

56 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"Yep, that's an old wives tale. I think it dates back to the days before the truss ro…"

Jason Derrick replied Jul 31, 2012 to String Changes and Fingerboard Conditioning

12 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Cool! The video is posted on my AGC page here: http://www.acousticguitarcommunity.c…"

Jason Derrick replied Jul 31, 2012 to Whatcha playin' on your 'gull this summer?

56 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"That was at the "Festival for the Eno" on Wed., July 4 held at the Eno River State P…"

Jason Derrick replied Jul 30, 2012 to WHAT type of GUITAR PLAYER are YOU?? Take the quiz ...

37 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service