Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Peter Arthur's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David, Nice guitars! Being a Twin Cities native and also familiar with LaCrosse,…"

Peter Arthur replied Jan 2 to Two Canadians and a Californian

6 Jan 2
Reply by David Burch

"Yes, it sure would! Especially if the winner had my name!"

Peter Arthur replied Dec 18, 2013 to Hey Gulls! Enter to win Solid Mahogany Seagull Maritime ... see link !!

15 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Jud Hair

"Thanks to all for the replies! I will probably go ahead and do it. As Jerry Cave has…"

Peter Arthur replied Jun 21, 2013 to Bone Saddle and Pins on an S6?

8 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"For what it's worth, I have an S6 Slim. It was/is my first guitar. I bought it used…"

Peter Arthur replied Apr 22, 2013 to Seagulls and Humidity -- What's the "real" story?

25 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Bob Edwards

"Thanks for the link and info! That sure is a good price, but I am determined that my…"

Peter Arthur replied Jan 2, 2013 to Attention S & P Folk Pro Woodies!

37 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Peter Arthur

"I had the opportunity to play one of the S&P Folk guitars over the holidays. My…"

Peter Arthur replied Jan 2, 2013 to Attention S & P Folk Pro Woodies!

37 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Peter Arthur

"Nice guitar! I live in Minnesota, and my humidity ranges from 23- 35% in the winter.…"

Peter Arthur replied Jan 2, 2013 to A new 'Gull for the New Year and some assorted questions

32 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Martin van Dooremalen

"Yikes! Thanks for the info."

Peter Arthur replied Dec 4, 2012 to When is it time for a truss rod adjustment/setup?

14 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Peter Arthur

"Ralph, I'll check on these things when I get home tonight. Thanks for all of the hel…"

Peter Arthur replied Dec 4, 2012 to When is it time for a truss rod adjustment/setup?

14 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Peter Arthur

"Thanks for the tips everyone! The quarter test shows that I am easily "2 quarters pl…"

Peter Arthur replied Dec 3, 2012 to When is it time for a truss rod adjustment/setup?

14 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Peter Arthur

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service