Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

susi Lawson's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Judd! I just finished designing a custom fretboard which is my fav flower,…"

susi Lawson replied Jul 16, 2013 to What song or singer (or both) changed your life?

54 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Jack Slotterback

"Really relate to a lot of this story , thank for sharing . Enjoyed reading your well…"

susi Lawson replied Jul 16, 2013 to What song or singer (or both) changed your life?

54 Sep 15, 2013

"HA!!!! My brother would constantly imitate Alfalfa!"

54 Sep 15, 2013

"Love that album too, I actually won all his records and a free concert by entering a…"

54 Sep 15, 2013

"My love of acoustic music started in the 60s with Joni Mitchell ' Chelsea Morning "…"

54 Sep 15, 2013

"Yes, Ga and SC have some Beautiful beaches and cottages and a bit cooler weather in…"

susi Lawson replied Jun 25, 2013 to Possible "Gull Gathering" in Florida in the summer of 2014?

74 Feb 21
Reply by Jud Hair

"I owned an AMI for a while and it was a great sounding guitar! Enjoy !!!!"

susi Lawson replied May 22, 2013 to My Ami arrived!

15 May 22, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

"Just sold mine on ebay and miss it! Enjoy!! Its amazing!"

susi Lawson replied Mar 14, 2013 to Still in the Box new(to me) Artist Mosaic

13 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Cibby

"That sounds great ! You should come during merleFest !"

susi Lawson replied Feb 15, 2013 to What's better - a new Seagull or a new girlfriend?

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

"That's so sweet !!"

susi Lawson replied Feb 15, 2013 to What's better - a new Seagull or a new girlfriend?

36 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service