Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Alan Williams's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I always thought that the strap Neil Young has on his black Les Paul is real cool. …"

Alan Williams replied May 29, 2012 to Where have all the neat guitar straps gone ?

19 May 31, 2012
Reply by Peter Pauer

"Depending on the shape its in I would rather have the vintage insturment.  I have a…"

Alan Williams replied May 9, 2012 to "Vintage" vs new ... which would you prefer?

17 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"For me I think that the order is  sound, playability, material, workmanship, looks,…"

Alan Williams replied May 2, 2012 to How do YOU "rate" an acoustic guitar ???

18 May 4, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"yea but theres no way that kid was playing that."

Alan Williams replied Apr 27, 2012 to What's Your Favorite Movie Featuring Lots of Guitar Music?

27 May 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"The movies kind of sappy sweet, but the music in August Rush is fantastic.  Pretty s…"

Alan Williams replied Apr 26, 2012 to What's Your Favorite Movie Featuring Lots of Guitar Music?

27 May 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"I usually start by playing a Little Steven song called "I Am A Patriot".  It is simp…"

Alan Williams replied Apr 24, 2012 to When you casually pick up your guitar, WHAT SONG do you most often play first?

45 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Bob Garvy

""Hello In There" is one of the saddest songs ever written, I love it.  I saw John Pr…"

Alan Williams replied Apr 24, 2012 to When you casually pick up your guitar, WHAT SONG do you most often play first?

45 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Bob Garvy

"I am almost sure he was a music teacher that published his own books.  Those books s…"

Alan Williams replied Apr 23, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"Mel Bay wrote a bunch of books on how to play guitar.  Back in the seventies you cou…"

Alan Williams replied Apr 21, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012

"My oldest guiter is a Yamaha FG-250 I bought from Mel Bay in 1974.  I still play it…"

Alan Williams replied Apr 20, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service