Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gary Ellis's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"You and I have traveled similar paths. I sold my first S6, replaced it a few other g…"

Gary Ellis replied on Sunday to Anyone ever sell a 'gull and buy another one like it later?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Gary Ellis

"I've seen lots of B stock in Ontario. The neck tag will have marks indicating finish…"

Gary Ellis replied Apr 8 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

26 1 hour ago
Reply by Jud Hair

"Jud do you think the D18 needed a reset straight from the factory or did something h…"

Gary Ellis replied Mar 30 to Ouch, My Ailing Seagull!!

27 Apr 1
Reply by Doug Singer

"It really is a great lesson. I had fun."

Gary Ellis replied Mar 23 to "Travis Picking" ... here's a great free online lesson from AGM (video)

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"The is the first winter in Ontario in a while where we have not had a thaw of any ki…"

Gary Ellis replied Feb 16 to How longmuch before high/low humidity makes a real difference?

10 Feb 16
Reply by Gary Ellis

"Can't you order a Seagull Artist Folk from Guitar Centre and simply return it during…"

Gary Ellis replied Jan 28 to Traitor to the Cause - Maybe!

40 Jan 30
Reply by ian hopkins

"Mine would be 69 to 79. Woodstock Oh my was too young to go but a great album. I was…"

Gary Ellis replied Jan 15 to Your Golden Age of Music

41 Jan 21
Reply by Sharon Peterson

"I remember reading a comment a few years ago from a wise no so old moderator that sa…"

Gary Ellis replied Nov 29, 2013 to Help me choose my first Seagull

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by eric johnson

"Boy you took a pretty big loss. Was Maritime new when you bought it? It's too bad yo…"

Gary Ellis replied Nov 21, 2013 to I turned traitor

31 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by ian hopkins

"I remember when you got it. There was probably 20 members of this forum at the time.…"

Gary Ellis replied Nov 12, 2013 to Should I sell/trade my Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin II and get a Loar LH300 with a K&K Definity pickup?

9 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gary Ellis

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service