Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Mark Bedard's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

" Savoy Truffle Day Tripper Strawberry Fields Forever "

Mark Bedard replied Jun 15, 2012 to Your top three favorite Beatles songs? (Just for fun:-)

42 Apr 9
Reply by Rory Maloney

"August Rush was a great movie, really liked that one. Most of the acoustic music was…"

Mark Bedard replied May 1, 2012 to What's Your Favorite Movie Featuring Lots of Guitar Music?

27 May 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"About 10 years ago I was renovating our house, and was throwing the old toilet in th…"

Mark Bedard replied May 1, 2012 to What is the longest any of you have ever had to put down the guitar?

9 May 1, 2012
Reply by Richard Rambler

"I'm honestly not too familiar with many of these names, but here's a few I think are…"

Mark Bedard replied Apr 16, 2012 to Top 15 All-Time Acoustic Guitar Players: Agree/Disagree/Discuss! (Video Included)

8 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"Mid 60's Alvarez 3/4 student guitar. My Aunt gave it to me when I showed interest in…"

Mark Bedard replied Apr 10, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"I venture up as far as the 15th fret quite often, so I say the cutaways on my guitar…"

Mark Bedard replied Apr 4, 2012 to Cutaways on Acoustic Guitars ... for looks, function or both??

25 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Alan Williams

"Thanks Jud, will do!"

Mark Bedard replied Feb 21, 2012 to S6 Neck Warp

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Mark Bedard

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service