Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Matt's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"My Seagull 6 is twenty years old and I have always used Old English lemon Oil on it.…"

Matt replied May 14, 2012 to Old English Lemon Oil Top Treatment

28 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Terry Doran

"I use Gerlitz Guitar Honey. It is designed for all the dark wood areas of the guitar…"

Matt replied Apr 22, 2012 to Fretboard Dressing

11 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"I had a book and video from Mel Bay. And started on a Yamaha folk guitar. Good times!"

Matt replied Apr 21, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"Yes it is and with 20 years of seasoning it sounds great!"

Matt replied Apr 21, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012

"This is a good point. The action on my old 6 is pretty good, but it could e better.…"

Matt replied Apr 11, 2012 to Finally bought some nut files for my SWS Mini-Jumbo

4 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Harry Lindahl

"Very true....Mine does not have the nice trim around the edge of the head stock like…"

Matt replied Apr 11, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012

"Oh and here is the label, this is before they started putting the serial number on t…"

Matt replied Apr 11, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012

"I hope I get these right!  Pictures just dont capture the beauty of this shy girl!"

53 Apr 24, 2012

"You have me beat by just a few years I am the proud owner of a seagull 6 with only a…"

53 Apr 24, 2012

"I use the kyser quick capo as well. I play at home and with family just for fun, but…"

Matt replied Apr 9, 2012 to Capoes

28 May 28, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service