Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

CaliGull's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh great. I will create a separate post for my items. Thanks."

CaliGull replied yesterday to Is there a buy/sell/trade policy here?

3 yesterday
Reply by FloridaGull

"I received my new Coastline folk yesterday and it's perfect. It came with the black…"

CaliGull replied yesterday to Anyone ever sell a 'gull and buy another one like it later?

9 7 hours ago
Reply by Šandor Gion

"Hee hee...I've got one of 'em PA4 Rosewoods. Very sweet and easy to play.  But my 00…"

CaliGull replied Apr 12 to Anyone ever sell a 'gull and buy another one like it later?

9 7 hours ago
Reply by Šandor Gion

"I too have an Acurite for the room. It's great.  I was asking about Robert's little…"

CaliGull replied Sep 28, 2013 to Humidity topic contributed by new member Robert Williamson

31 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Ian Miller

"I just looked up this hygrometer based on comments here and Robert's other post (wit…"

CaliGull replied Sep 28, 2013 to Humidity topic contributed by new member Robert Williamson

31 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Ian Miller

"I am struggling to re-learn how to form a clean F chord with the thumb wrapped over…"

CaliGull replied Sep 28, 2013 to "Trouble Chords" ... What's Yours ??

29 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Robert Williamson

"Thanks for the pics and review.  Hmmm.  Looks nice, and if it has canvas top it may…"

CaliGull replied Sep 18, 2013 to New Tric Delux case

21 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Robert Williamson

"Welcome and enjoy your S6! I'm on my second (the first one, when they were short-sca…"

CaliGull replied Sep 18, 2013 to My First Seagull- S6 Original

40 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I was told the same thing by Michel when I asked about adding a pickguard to my Coas…"

CaliGull replied Jun 15, 2013 to Pick guard for Folk

10 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by george d massey

"Thanks FG for the suggestion. That one's a beauty!  I stopped in at the Fretted Frog…"

CaliGull replied Jun 2, 2013 to I'm considering a La Patrie classical...talk to me

6 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Richard Lee Norris

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service