Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Phil Manuel's Discussions (520)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a link to the great Django Reinhadrt playing that run, mentioned earlier... h…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 31 to From the Beginning - ELP

21 Mar 31
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Yes, keep practicing the run, it's a nice exercise. Django used a similar chromatic…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 31 to From the Beginning - ELP

21 Mar 31
Reply by Phil Manuel

"I wouldn't worry about that little run too much. Greg Lake doesn't play it these day…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 30 to From the Beginning - ELP

21 Mar 31
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Yes, it is a muscle memory workout for sure. My classical guitar exposure helped, pi…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 25 to "Travis Picking" ... here's a great free online lesson from AGM (video)

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"Up to a point, I think that would work, especially if you've not done similar pickin…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 25 to "Travis Picking" ... here's a great free online lesson from AGM (video)

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"Cool, no rush, still catching up with other bills. You got your chair at the right p…"

Phil Manuel replied Feb 10 to Guitar Chair

18 Feb 14
Reply by Gary Welch

"I need a chair 1) won't move during recording - no wheels or swivel 2) armless 3) pr…"

18 Feb 14
Reply by Gary Welch

"Where's the the pic? Don't see it using my ipad (could be the prob - some vids don't…"

18 Feb 14
Reply by Gary Welch

"We're close - Blue Blackened Chicken"

Phil Manuel replied Feb 4 to What's the Name of Your New Band ...?

43 Feb 14
Reply by Sharon Peterson

"No apologies needed for expressing your opinion. My view of adverts in general, they…"

Phil Manuel replied Feb 4 to Bob Dylan, car salesman

36 Feb 4
Reply by Aden Hinds

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service