Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

John Robinson's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"A friend I work with took an old Guild to Mike Lull in Bellevue and was really happy…"

John Robinson replied Sep 6, 2013 to Seattle Luthier

11 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by michael schwartz

"I got the Mark Hanson beginning fingerpicking book about a year ago.  I spent a mont…"

John Robinson replied Mar 6, 2013 to Learning to play: The Good, Bad and Ugly!

19 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jud Hair

"Having a few lessons early on really helped me get started.  Even if you only take 3…"

John Robinson replied Nov 20, 2012 to Optimum Practice Time and Frequency

5 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by John Robinson

"Lowering the string height at both the nut and the saddle made a noticeable differen…"

John Robinson replied Oct 12, 2012 to Extra Set-up Required, .......Really?

38 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Les

"You might try to find a mini-jumbo to sit down with as well.  It's a little larger t…"

John Robinson replied Oct 3, 2012 to small gulls?

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Craig MC

"Yes - I used both.  I used the stepped drill bit until I got to the 1/2" diameter se…"

John Robinson replied Sep 19, 2012 to Begining the fall search for a non-invasive pickup.

14 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"I recently posted my install experience with another pickup that required the 1/2 in…"

John Robinson replied Sep 19, 2012 to Begining the fall search for a non-invasive pickup.

14 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"You're on the right track.  #1 criteria should be to buy a guitar that feels good to…"

John Robinson replied Sep 17, 2012 to Guitar Selection Inquiry - Entourage vs Performer

11 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by John Robinson

"Thanks for the advice.  If I would still need a DI box, the GE7 wouldn't accomplish…"

John Robinson replied Aug 20, 2012 to Added a Pickup

7 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

"The Fender Twin Reverb seems to work pretty well.  I turn the gain all the way down,…"

John Robinson replied Aug 20, 2012 to Added a Pickup

7 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service