Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Joe Brancato's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have an objection to Godin selling damaged goods as long as they are clearly…"

Joe Brancato replied Apr 13 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

32 yesterday
Reply by Martin van Dooremalen

"I also own a Godin LGX...no trem, no synth access. More like an SG + Telecaster hybr…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 30 to Godin LGXT

8 Apr 1
Reply by Elton Bloye

"I own the Maritime SWS Mini-Jumbo. Two years now, and the guitar has improved w/ tim…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 26 to Maritime SWS models

10 Mar 28
Reply by Doug Singer

"I must say the look of your Gull-O-Caster is interesting.....sort of like the Gibson…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 3 to DIY

15 Mar 10
Reply by Rob Darby

"Maritime MJ..........excellent guitar for the $$$ whether finger picked in DADGAD or…"

Joe Brancato replied Feb 1 to Seagull Mini Jumbo

46 Feb 17
Reply by Paul Walters

"Thanks for the feedback. I never fully considered the mahogany vs. rosewood issue, b…"

Joe Brancato replied Dec 12, 2013 to Worth an upgrade????

13 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"When I bought a used Guild F47 w/ an Adirondack spruce top, I did some internet rese…"

Joe Brancato replied Sep 19, 2013 to Sitka spruce vs. Engelmann spruce vs. Adirondack spruce vs. plain old "spruce" - differences?

14 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Craig MC

"My Maritime MiniJumbo stays in DADGAD tuning. I've used D'Addario, but prefer the Jo…"

Joe Brancato replied Sep 19, 2013 to Tuning down a whole note

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Robert Williamson

"In the same vein....I bought a nearly new ACS....nylon string + synth access.....wid…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 28, 2013 to Leno tonight.......

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Edwards

"How would you compare the tone and volume of the Mosaic w/ the MJ...???....Also, the…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 17, 2013 to Still in the Box new(to me) Artist Mosaic

13 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Cibby

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service