Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Joe Brancato's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"That's what great about music....you're never too old to learn something new....or j…"

Joe Brancato replied Jul 18 to Mom - How about a Coastline Grand?

20 Aug 2
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Go for it. I have an old Harmony F-style electric mando from the late 60's (a genuin…"

Joe Brancato replied Jul 8 to The Mandolin Bug is Biting This Year

12 Jul 21
Reply by R Hill

"The 'bang for the buck' reason against a Seagull/Godin Road Show is a good point. Ho…"

Joe Brancato replied Jun 10 to How about a Seagull Road Show???

14 Jun 13
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Thanks for the interesting demo. I have to rank them: Martin - Seagull - Taylor. And…"

Joe Brancato replied Jun 2 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"I still like them. I haven't been playing the Seagull as much because I have to rehe…"

Joe Brancato replied May 11 to Aluminum....not just for siding and TV-dinners anymore!

11 Jun 3
Reply by DJ

"Enjoyed the link to the guy giving the review of the Martin Monel strings. He strike…"

Joe Brancato replied May 8 to Aluminum....not just for siding and TV-dinners anymore!

11 Jun 3
Reply by DJ

"I don't have an objection to Godin selling damaged goods as long as they are clearly…"

Joe Brancato replied Apr 13 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

39 Apr 27
Reply by Craig MC

"I also own a Godin LGX...no trem, no synth access. More like an SG + Telecaster hybr…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 30 to Godin LGXT

8 Apr 1
Reply by Elton Bloye

"I own the Maritime SWS Mini-Jumbo. Two years now, and the guitar has improved w/ tim…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 26 to Maritime SWS models

10 Mar 28
Reply by Doug Singer

"I must say the look of your Gull-O-Caster is interesting.....sort of like the Gibson…"

Joe Brancato replied Mar 3 to DIY

15 Mar 10
Reply by Rob Darby

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service