Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Nic Lubbers's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll let you know when it's ready for testing!"

Nic Lubbers replied Oct 26 to Name for evernote-like website for lyricists

6 Oct 27
Reply by Sharon Peterson

"I've never done it myself, but I know Trace Bundy has hacked capos in many ways to m…"

Nic Lubbers replied Nov 23, 2012 to Capo alteration

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Nic Lubbers

"For the tuning, I'm a little confused why he would start the high e at -3 rather tha…"

Nic Lubbers replied Aug 8, 2012 to The latest James Taylor Lesson ... plus ... how JT gets his guitar in perfect tune!!

9 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Ray

"I love Hana! It's one of the first fingerstyle songs I felt I could play well. Check…"

Nic Lubbers replied Aug 2, 2012 to Whatcha playin' on your 'gull this summer?

56 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"I also use Audacity but I use an m-audio fast track pro and some mics so it's not su…"

Nic Lubbers replied Apr 10, 2012 to D I Y portable recording gadgets

9 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Phil Manuel

"I still own my first guitar, I've had it since I was in 4th grade so somewhere aroun…"

Nic Lubbers replied Apr 10, 2012 to What guitar have you owned for the longest period of time? Still got it??

53 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"Wow, if strings were marked up that much where I live I'd definitely be buying onlin…"

Nic Lubbers replied Apr 8, 2012 to Guitar Costs!!! No strings attached.

6 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Blues Agent

"I bought my Seagull on ebay. I first saw it listed on craigslist and made an offer w…"

Nic Lubbers replied Mar 4, 2012 to EBay and On-Line purchases

21 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by CaliGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service