Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,963)

Discussions Replied To (2053) Replies Latest Activity

"My Artist Mosaic has an unstained rosewood fingerboard and bridge.... but it is a ra…"

Jud Hair replied yesterday to Artist Mosaic Folk CW QII - Used Price?

19 yesterday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"The new Artist Mosaic has an ebony fingerboard and bridge now rather than rosewood?…"

Jud Hair replied on Wednesday to Artist Mosaic Folk CW QII - Used Price?

19 yesterday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"One thing I left unsaid in my previous post was that an important thing to look out…"

Jud Hair replied on Tuesday to Artist Mosaic Folk CW QII - Used Price?

19 yesterday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"MSRP for a new Seagull Artist Mosaic Folk QII is $1,550 and a general rule of thumb…"

Jud Hair replied on Tuesday to Artist Mosaic Folk CW QII - Used Price?

19 yesterday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Once they're all sold, then the price on the used market will revert back to about 5…"

Jud Hair replied on Monday to Maritime SWS Mini Jumbo Price Lowered Again - Now $440 At Guitar Center! Why Is It So Cheap & Why Should I Not Buy This?! Lol

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"Janine ... Around here, the Marime SWS models w/out electronics are usually $699 USD…"

Jud Hair replied on Monday to Maritime SWS Mini Jumbo Price Lowered Again - Now $440 At Guitar Center! Why Is It So Cheap & Why Should I Not Buy This?! Lol

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"Did you get the notification from Dave Word about his E-Bay sell-off??"

Jud Hair replied Apr 3 to The weight or power of a Brand Name and your opinion/experience of Seagull's

31 Apr 3
Reply by FloridaGull

"Busted ...  "

Jud Hair replied Apr 3 to The weight or power of a Brand Name and your opinion/experience of Seagull's

31 Apr 3
Reply by FloridaGull

"The "5" refers to the materials used and cosmetic appointments ... PA "1" is top of…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 2 to The weight or power of a Brand Name and your opinion/experience of Seagull's

31 Apr 3
Reply by FloridaGull

"Here are a few of my observations --- In the US, it's a generally accepted fact that…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 2 to The weight or power of a Brand Name and your opinion/experience of Seagull's

31 Apr 3
Reply by FloridaGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service