Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,740)

Discussions Replied To (1852) Replies Latest Activity

"You know, the idea of commissioning one from Tim has crossed my mind for sure. It's…"

Jud Hair replied 1 hour ago to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

18 1 hour ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"W!ow ... that's an old one ... they haven't made a non-cutaway version in several ye…"

Jud Hair replied 1 hour ago to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

18 1 hour ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"I've got my eye on a really nice Eastman OM-20 at Soundpure over in Durham, NC that'…"

Jud Hair replied 9 hours ago to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

18 1 hour ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"Great story!  I've heard great things about David Webber guitars. "

Jud Hair replied 11 hours ago to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

18 1 hour ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"Well I do still have the little Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk on my wall to keep th…"

Jud Hair replied 15 hours ago to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

18 1 hour ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"Hey Walt!  Good to hear from you!  Would love to meet you and play your guitar, but…"

Jud Hair replied 17 hours ago to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

18 1 hour ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"Alan ... "The Most Interesting Gull in the World" ... ;-) "

Jud Hair replied 18 hours ago to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

18 1 hour ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"Cool ... !"

Jud Hair replied on Wednesday to Vintage Guitars and Vintage Players

34 on Wednesday
Reply by Jud Hair

"Just contact him and tell him you bought the book and he will send you a hand writte…"

34 on Wednesday
Reply by Jud Hair

"I do have an autographed copy of "Kalamazoo Gals" ... great read, and John Thomas se…"

34 on Wednesday
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service