Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,754)

Discussions Replied To (1867) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nice Alan!  Bravo!  Love the beach imagery ... one of my favorite subjects to w…"

Jud Hair replied 1 hour ago to New Song

5 48 minutes ago
Reply by Alan Edmunds

"Is the height of the action still tolerable? "

Jud Hair replied on Wednesday to Strings and Things...

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Fred Parczewski

"Sadly, unless something has changed recently, Seagull does not take custom orders. "

Jud Hair replied on Tuesday to Does Seagull build custom orders?

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jud Hair

"Gary ... I have a Taylor GA and now an Eastman OM.  As Floridagull says, the body of…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 14 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"Okay, so I actually ended my search a week ago. I decided on a slightly used top-of-…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 11 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I have given an electric of some type strong consideration.  That may be next ... :-)"

Jud Hair replied Dec 10 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I have John Pearse 80/20 lights on my Seagull Artist Mosaic right now. I like them,…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 10 to Strings and Things...

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Fred Parczewski

"I replied to your e-mail.  :-) "

Jud Hair replied Dec 5 to The Frustrated Gull squawking his concerns ... opinions/comments welcome

46 on Sunday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I have the "Lyric" in two of my guitars ... a Grand Concert and an OM size.  I'm ext…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 2 to pick ups

6 Dec 2
Reply by Jud Hair

"Good question ... I've never seen QI or QII units for sale individually. They are in…"

Jud Hair replied Dec 2 to pick ups

6 Dec 2
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service