Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,593)

Discussions Replied To (1723) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe a number of deals have been created and consummated on Seagull Spoken Here…"

Jud Hair replied on Saturday to Is there a buy/sell/trade policy here?

3 on Saturday
Reply by FloridaGull

"Harris ... my understanding is that these guitars left the Godin factory in good sha…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 16 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

32 yesterday
Reply by Martin van Dooremalen

"Harris ... they do mark the "blems/factory seconds" on the label and honestly, you u…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 16 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

32 yesterday

"Lennie ... I'm not angry with Godin.  Honestly.  I'm just a little disappointed. Nai…"

32 yesterday

"Here's the page from the current website featuring the GODIN Multiac ACS so it appea…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 16 to Lions and Tigers....and Richlite!...Oh My!

10 13 hours ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"Good question.  Alternative materials certainly appear to be on the horizon.   Marti…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 15 to Lions and Tigers....and Richlite!...Oh My!

10 13 hours ago
Reply by FloridaGull

"I got the metal action gauge from StewMac ... it's a little "pricey" for what it is,…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 14 to Guitar Setup Tools

3 Apr 14
Reply by Robert Williamson

"Well, maybe not as serious as all that ... but my eyes have been opened a bit.  Not…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 11 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

32 yesterday

"Greg, I certainly agree in principle in everything you say. I applaud Godin and Seag…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 8 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

32 yesterday

"Okay ... will do."

Jud Hair replied Apr 8 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

32 yesterday

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service