Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replied To (1908) Replies Latest Activity

"Y'all have offered up a lot of good ones .. I've got some thinking to do. :-) "

Jud Hair replied 18 hours ago to Seeking help with writer's block issue ... need a name for my road!!

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Ian Miller

"Well, yes ... sort of.  But I ran out of steam."

Jud Hair replied on Sunday to Seeking help with writer's block issue ... need a name for my road!!

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Ian Miller

"Now that's kinda unique! "

Jud Hair replied on Sunday to Seeking help with writer's block issue ... need a name for my road!!

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Ian Miller

"Absolutely!  Co-write status ... ;-)"

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Ian Miller

"Wow!  Thanks folks!!  A lot of great suggestions!  Knew I could count on the Gulls .…"

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Ian Miller

"I have a hunch that although a bit smaller in actual size, the tone of the Entourage…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 20 to Seagull Entourage Rustic Concert Hall Cutaway Q1T model

30 on Friday
Reply by Saber

"I think Marty is right ... it's a learned skill and like any other skill, it won't c…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 19 to Thumb pick or not.

30 Feb 24
Reply by Alan Cargile

"The Concert Hall models are too new to have shown up in many shops yet.  At least ar…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 19 to Seagull Entourage Rustic Concert Hall Cutaway Q1T model

30 on Friday
Reply by Saber

"I've tried thumb picks several times, but I always go back to bare thumb.  The pick…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 19 to Thumb pick or not.

30 Feb 24
Reply by Alan Cargile

"I can expel anyone who spams our Seagull Group if I notice it myself or if  I'm noti…"

Jud Hair replied Feb 17 to ALERT: MARY MALLARD - SPAM-SCAM MEMBER, SPAM-SCAM EMAILS

6 Feb 18
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service