Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,674)

Discussions Replied To (1793) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey! Not having a Godin product is no reason to leave ... the only rule here is to h…"

Jud Hair replied on Tuesday to I'm out!

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"Here's an alternative ... Consider a baritone uke tuned to DGBE ... nylon strings wi…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 18 to Mom - How about a Coastline Grand?

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"The group was formed on July 1, 2011 ... on January 9, 2012 (just over 6 months late…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 8 to 400 members

9 Jul 12
Reply by ian hopkins

"Here is the Godin A-8 electric mandolin.  A friend of mine (forum member Jason Derri…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 7 to The Mandolin Bug is Biting This Year

12 on Monday
Reply by R Hill

"Greg ... Godin actually makes a very cool electric mandolin which my buddy Jason Der…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 7 to love my new s6

14 Jul 15
Reply by Bryan Berry

"My feeling is that it may take a few months ... it seems to come in spurts ... we'll…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 7 to 400 members

9 Jul 12
Reply by ian hopkins

"This is the reason I started this site over two years ago ... I went out to buy my f…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 7 to love my new s6

14 Jul 15
Reply by Bryan Berry

"Soon to be 9 ... a guy on AGF says the Artist Mosaic is too "muddy and boomy" and he…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 7 to Seagull Artist Mosaic QII

20 Jul 7
Reply by FloridaGull

"You scientific types are so thorough.  Reading all the way to the end!  That seals i…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 27 to Seagull Artist Mosaic QII

20 Jul 7
Reply by FloridaGull

"Well, I did say it was just a guess ...;-)  Your guess is definitely better! I do re…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 27 to Seagull Artist Mosaic QII

20 Jul 7
Reply by FloridaGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service