Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,881)

Discussions Replied To (1981) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, in over 50 years of playing, I've never seen a set of acoustic guitar stri…"

Jud Hair replied yesterday to Strings for a Seagull Artist Studio

9 15 hours ago
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"I paid $300 for my Artist Mosaic ... which is "well worn" on the top.  I bought it i…"

Jud Hair replied on Sunday to Fair Dealing on Used Seagull Guitars!

18 on Sunday
Reply by Robert Williamson

"Thanks Nick !!!"

Jud Hair replied on Saturday to Help!! What are some good "Almost Rhymes ??

11 on Saturday
Reply by Jud Hair

"Guitar Center is indeed a large chain music store specializing in guitars, but with…"

Jud Hair replied on Thursday to Thinking of buying a seagull? Some things you should know...

19 on Friday
Reply by Andrew Van Atta

"Welcome to the Seagull Forum Andrew!  Most of us agree that finding high-end Gulls t…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 29 to Thinking of buying a seagull? Some things you should know...

19 on Friday
Reply by Andrew Van Atta

"I think they only began calling them the "Original" a few years ago when the model l…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 29 to S6 Folk vs Coastline Cedar Folk

39 yesterday
Reply by Jeff T.

"Martin, I'm just sort of guessing that it is based on visual evidence in the old bro…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 28 to S6 Folk vs Coastline Cedar Folk

39 yesterday
Reply by Jeff T.

"My impression from looking at the catalogs for older Gulls is that the "+" indicates…"

39 yesterday
Reply by Jeff T.

"This is true ... original owner doesn't have to worry.  And the technique of setting…"

39 yesterday
Reply by Jeff T.

"Tony watch this video SEAGULL FACTORY TOUR at the 20:00 minute point.  I shows how t…"

39 yesterday
Reply by Jeff T.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service