Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

DJ's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't seen many people speak of Newtone strings.  I think you might like to try…"

DJ replied Jul 21 to Ever try Medium Strings on your Segull?

25 Jul 21
Reply by DJ

"Greg, Have you thought about a 3/4 guitar? Like a little Martin or a baby Taylor. Ju…"

DJ replied Jul 21 to Mom - How about a Coastline Grand?

20 Aug 2
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I like the Seagull's sound for that piece best. Warm and full, mellow and sweet.  Th…"

DJ replied Jun 6 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15
Reply by Jud Hair

"I strung these EB Alumniniumiums. I did like the voice of them. Hard to discribe but…"

DJ replied Jun 3 to Aluminum....not just for siding and TV-dinners anymore!

11 Jun 3
Reply by DJ

"Elton, I did the same kind of thing. I dropped a lapel mic onto my 25th Anni while I…"

DJ replied May 2 to Used Seagull Artist Mosaic

12 May 5
Reply by Elton Bloye

"This would apply to all musicians, not just guitar players."

DJ replied May 2 to Research Article: Guitarist's Brains Work Differently from Everybody Else ...

7 May 5
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"This has to do with another conversion I had with a fellow guitar player.   Way back…"

DJ replied Apr 15 to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 Apr 15
Reply by DJ

"Yep, This is the Big City. Haven't seen Charles in years, but that slut of daughter…"

DJ replied Apr 10 to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 Apr 15
Reply by DJ

"I agree, This has been beat to death. Still I see guitars all the time that have bee…"

DJ replied Apr 10 to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 Apr 15
Reply by DJ

"Oh no, a Devil's Advocate is a required element in all good discussions. I am not so…"

DJ replied Apr 7 to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 Apr 15
Reply by DJ

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service