Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

DJ's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you might have less issues the top of the of your Ovation because you are in…"

DJ replied Apr 22 to A Humidity Question

32 Apr 22
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"When I say lower end I mean in cost only. I have played many a fine NE's. It's just…"

DJ replied Apr 1 to Difference in sound within the same model Seagull

17 Apr 2
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"I will never buy a guitar I can't play first again. I am pretty lucky because the gu…"

DJ replied Apr 1 to Difference in sound within the same model Seagull

17 Apr 2
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"Here is a neat thing I found about humidity and lamented back and side guitars with…"

DJ replied Mar 25 to A Humidity Question

32 Apr 22
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"This has been a reassuring post. I have tried many types of strings here is a list.…"

DJ replied Mar 25 to Coated vs Non-coated

36 Mar 27
Reply by Alan Cargile

"Robert Williamson I ordered mine from Strings and Beyond. I also order some polycarb…"

DJ replied Mar 23 to Thumb pick or not.

34 Mar 23
Reply by DJ

"I use a thumb pick when I need to. Playing acoustically with others I need to. I hav…"

DJ replied Mar 23 to Thumb pick or not.

34 Mar 23
Reply by DJ

"I haven't seen many people speak of Newtone strings.  I think you might like to try…"

DJ replied Jul 21, 2014 to Ever try Medium Strings on your Segull?

25 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by DJ

"Greg, Have you thought about a 3/4 guitar? Like a little Martin or a baby Taylor. Ju…"

DJ replied Jul 21, 2014 to Mom - How about a Coastline Grand?

20 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Greg Ballantyne

"I like the Seagull's sound for that piece best. Warm and full, mellow and sweet.  Th…"

DJ replied Jun 6, 2014 to My quick & unscientific 3-guitar comparison "Martin vs Taylor vs Seagull"

26 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service