Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

DJ's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"This has to do with another conversion I had with a fellow guitar player.   Way back…"

DJ replied on Tuesday to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 on Tuesday
Reply by DJ

"Yep, This is the Big City. Haven't seen Charles in years, but that slut of daughter…"

DJ replied Apr 10 to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 on Tuesday
Reply by DJ

"I agree, This has been beat to death. Still I see guitars all the time that have bee…"

DJ replied Apr 10 to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 on Tuesday
Reply by DJ

"Oh no, a Devil's Advocate is a required element in all good discussions. I am not so…"

DJ replied Apr 7 to Dry Climate: Guitar Cases and Humidity Control

23 on Tuesday
Reply by DJ

"So high the earth's gravity has no effect. The bridge was attached well! Most fail a…"

23 on Tuesday
Reply by DJ

"Don't humidify your? Here is what you get. Just so ya know, this is not any guitar I…"

23 on Tuesday
Reply by DJ

"I guess I need to try out more NE's.  The NE's I have played at my local rookery ha…"

DJ replied Mar 24 to Dilemma - Seagull Performer or Natural Elements?

47 Mar 24
Reply by DJ

"I use my video camera from my computer and a USB mic from my computer. Gets good vid…"

DJ replied Mar 21 to Audio/Video recording...just to share/for fun...

8 Mar 21
Reply by FloridaGull

"What a neat walk down memory lane.  Some of these posts are old! Lennie Schoonover a…"

DJ replied Mar 21 to SURVEY: Why did YOU buy a SEAGULL ?? (or other Godin instrument)

179 Mar 23
Reply by David Burch

"I owned a Guild GAD 12.  I too play a lot finger picking and I never really could ge…"

DJ replied Mar 17 to Anyone Playing a Seagull 12-String?

20 Mar 18
Reply by FloridaGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service