Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Ray's Discussions (591)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are the 3/4 rhythm patterns."

Ray replied Mar 25 to "Travis Picking" ... here's a great free online lesson from AGM (video)

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"There's another pattern I'm trying to recall, but I think I'll have to spend some ti…"

Ray replied Mar 25 to "Travis Picking" ... here's a great free online lesson from AGM (video)

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"Ooops, didn't get a picture of the 3/4 time patterns.  Will add later."

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"Travis picking has a lot of variations, but here are the ones I was taught about 20…"

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"I watched the entire video, and I'd suggest you investigate some other Travis pickin…"

Ray replied Mar 24 to "Travis Picking" ... here's a great free online lesson from AGM (video)

14 Mar 25
Reply by Ray

"I have taken and passed both the Songwriting and the Improvisation courses. In the s…"

Ray replied Jan 10 to Another round of the Berklee introductory music courses starting again

19 Jan 12
Reply by Robert Sorge

"I also agree about avoiding the cheap route.  Learning to play is hard enough, and t…"

Ray replied Nov 28, 2013 to Help me choose my first Seagull

31 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by eric johnson

"I have not tried Ultimate Guitar Tools, but that seems like a significant defect.  I…"

Ray replied Nov 26, 2013 to Cell Phone Apps

27 on Friday
Reply by Elton Bloye

"I'm drawing on my experience as a trumpet player here... It's possible that the met…"

Ray replied Nov 23, 2013 to Safely Cleaning Guitar Surface

12 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Jerry Cave

"I had an Ibanez hollow body much like yours - an AS 73, I think it was.  I found an…"

Ray replied Nov 20, 2013 to I turned traitor

31 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by ian hopkins

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service