Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Lennie Schoonover's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"I have never had the luxury of a workbench for changing strings so I've always sat i…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Nov 28 to Where does your Seagull nest while you are changing strings?

21 Dec 10
Reply by David Baillieul

"Mick, welcome to the group.  You have known for a long time what a lot of folks are…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Aug 24 to Seagull v Lowden

32 Aug 31
Reply by Mick Jones

"Tony compares scale length Just bringing back an older topic because there is a new…"

Lennie Schoonover replied May 24 to Scale length on your Seagull ... What is it? Why does it matter?

12 Jun 10
Reply by David Burch

"I'm going to take a little different angle to this.  As was expressed by brother Gul…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Apr 16 to Godin/Seagull policy on selling broken and damaged guitars

39 Apr 27
Reply by Craig MC

"John, I'm particularly happy with my M12.  It has a spruce top and the sound is wond…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Mar 17 to Anyone Playing a Seagull 12-String?

20 Mar 18
Reply by FloridaGull

"Way to go Gary ! Play her a love song on it that will speak to her heart. And a bouq…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Feb 2 to Seagull Mini Jumbo

46 Feb 17
Reply by Paul Walters

"Steven, make sure you never put the lemon oil directly on the guitar surface.  Alway…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Feb 2 to Another attempt to get me a Seagull

42 Feb 11
Reply by DJ

"I'm in - thanks Jud !"

Lennie Schoonover replied Dec 17, 2013 to Hey Gulls! Enter to win Solid Mahogany Seagull Maritime ... see link !!

15 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Jud Hair

"Hi Greg, I have a 25th Aniv and an M12, both with spruce and mahogany.  I can find n…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Dec 14, 2013 to How does the 25th anniversary spruce/mahogany compare to newer spruce artist models?

18 Feb 10
Reply by Greg Stone

"I listened through headphones and cannot tell enough difference to say that one is b…"

Lennie Schoonover replied Dec 8, 2013 to Blind Comparison between Seagull S-6 and Martin D-28 on AGF (link)

11 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Diamond Dave

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service