Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

michael schwartz's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

" I do Love my 2 cedar top guitars!! the S12 and for more variety, the Yairi DY-72(Ce…"

michael schwartz replied Apr 28 to SURVEY: How many Seagull guitars do you own right now? How many have you owned overall? Please list :-)

22 Apr 28
Reply by Robert Williamson

"I still have my '07 M12 '12 S12 Bought and sold another S12( Fl Gull didn't buy it)…"

michael schwartz replied Apr 23 to SURVEY: How many Seagull guitars do you own right now? How many have you owned overall? Please list :-)

22 Apr 28
Reply by Robert Williamson

"schwartzees over there...thanx for the reminder. I hadn't there visited in quite a w…"

michael schwartz replied Mar 19 to Are You A Member of the Acoustic Guitar Forum?

26 Mar 19
Reply by michael schwartz

"add one more...silly  me, I forgot about the S6 Folk, given to me by a Friend so the…"

michael schwartz replied Mar 9 to Show your Squabbles!

40 Mar 10
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"Coastline12, and M12 Gloss"

michael schwartz replied Mar 6 to Show your Squabbles!

40 Mar 10
Reply by Stephen Leigh

""

michael schwartz replied Mar 6 to Show your Squabbles!

40 Mar 10
Reply by Stephen Leigh

"CONGRATS , Derick...welcome to the Martin family!"

michael schwartz replied Jan 27 to It must be catching.

23 Jan 27
Reply by Derick Chatfield

"I see you're in Greensboro..we have a dear Friend who also lives there. GREAT area,…"

michael schwartz replied Jan 6 to New Book by Walt Pilcher

8 Jan 6
Reply by Walt Pilcher

"CONGRATS, Walt !! Way to go"

michael schwartz replied Jan 6 to New Book by Walt Pilcher

8 Jan 6
Reply by Walt Pilcher

"I seem to have 16 guitars now. Of them 3 are Seagulls...S12, M12Gloss, S6 Folk.Yes,…"

michael schwartz replied Nov 13, 2015 to SURVEY: How many acoustic guitars do you own right now? How many are Godin brand?

33 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Dave Fengler

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service