Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

I have noticed that some of us birds have logged on to the chat room only to find the nest empty. Lets do a group meeting, uh flock if you will. Lets hear a time for it. I am on EST so I say 7pm. What say ye?

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

That's a great idea!  I am limited on when I'm available but if we set a regular day and time you might just get to hear more of my ramblings...

We have 3 kids and a variable schedule.  I doubt I'll even get to pickup my Seagull today.

I used to play this kinda game w/ some of my jam buddies and record a riff and then pass it on.  The next guy would tweak it and  send it on.  It would end up as a recording loop and then we would play lead over it and in the end we'd either have something we like or something that was a foundation for something we would eventually like.   I'm not saying we should do that here on the chat thingy but trading licks and putting your own spit on something, clenching it, and then passing it on was a great learning experience.

It is possible - on the group home page - you can "send message to group" or "leave group" - unfortunately, these links are right next to each other - odd placement... ;-)

I would like to join in. Do you have a day/time set yet?

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service