Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

I was curious as to how many members of the forum own multiple brands of "Godin" branded guitars.

I own a Seagull Maritime SWS SG (purchased new) and a Art and Lutherie Wild Cherry (purchased used).

Is there a member that has a guitar for ALL Godin family brands??

Godin, Norman, Seagull, Art and Lutherie, La Patrie, Simon and Patrick, Richmond

Views: 602

Replies to This Discussion

Only two:

La Petrie Etude with Q1 Electronics, nylon stringed but not played very classical;

Godin 5th Avenue.

Seagull S6 with Q1

Norman B18

S & P Woodland

all of which are  an amazing quality

just need some of the kids to move out and get them on hangers in my future project of a music room ( probably years away).

Seagull Grand Artist and Godin 5th Avenue

I have:

-Norman B20HG

-Simon & Patrick Songsmith

-Godin Session Blackburst SG

I bought S & P three days ago.Beautiful sounding guitar...Very comfortable to play and sounds similar to my Norman.

Two for me too:

1975 Norman B20 that is pre-Robert Godin era when Normand Boucher was making them and Robert was selling them.

2012 Seagull Maritime SWS Crème Brulée CW GT QI.

A Seagull Coastline S12 was in the running earlier this year when I was looking for a 12'er but it lost out to my Taylor.....

Well, since this thread was first introduced, I have become a multiple Godin brand owner.  Before, I simply had multiple Seagulls, but now I have my 2007 Seagull Artist Mosaic QII and have acquired my 2002 Simon & Patrick Cedar Folk ... both purchases made through my local Craigslist.

Just two here - a venerable S6 that's old enough to not be an 'Original S6', and an Art&Lutherie AMI Wild Cherry that I found via Kijiji in Nova Scotia and gang-pressed family into buying and delivering for me. Oh, and a Griffiths electric classical that looks just like a MultiAc - in a dim light, from a distance...lol...

I "have" owned one guitar from all of Godin's lines at one time or another, but have settled finally to my 4 ladies; 3 of which are from Godin. 8-)  1 is a Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 AC3.

The Godins are:

• Simon & Patrick CW GT Mini Jumbo.

• Simon & Patrick Woodland Pro Folk Mahogany.

• Godin A6 Ultra.

My 4 lovely ladies.  8-D  Each has her own beauty and seriously, sometimes I don't know just which one to grab.  lol.

Ahhh, life is good when in the woods!

4 beautiful guitars Tony. And each with a character of its own. Those look like keepers! 

I've been through SO many guitars in the last decade, it IS good to know I finally found those "keepers."

I think my GAS is fully satisfied now...but....only time will tell.  LOL.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service