Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jesse C. Greer's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Everyone has a tendency to press down too hard on the strings when first learning to…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Jun 1, 2011 to Squeaky Strings

8 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by David Youngman

"You bought a new strap for the same reason I did, I just got tired of fighting to ke…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Jan 22, 2011 to Proper use of guitar strap

9 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by David Schimke

"Susi, you are one very talented lady. Back in the 1950s in high school I joined the…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Nov 30, 2010 to The People we meet on this Journey is the real blessing!

29 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Edward Sparks

"There is a local group that meets once a week to play bluegrass and bluegrass gospel…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Sep 11, 2010 to How do you tame a slippery pick?

32 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Newbie Dean

"Susi, I have an Epiphone EL-00 and I really love it. I also have a Taylor 110 and I…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Aug 5, 2010 to Finally found the perfect guitar for my needs and highly recommend it!

17 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by susi Lawson

"I started playing guitar mid July of 2009. When I started my fingertips were sore af…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Jun 30, 2010 to Sore Fingers

10 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by M. Schaefer

"This model has a switch to select guitar or bass. I had wondered if it could have po…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Jun 29, 2010 to Tuning with electronic tuner

12 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Michele

"Thank you, Steve! I've been lightly sanding my picks to help keep them from slipping…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Jun 16, 2010 to How do you tame a slippery pick?

32 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Newbie Dean

"Whew, when I first saw the subject of this discussion I kind of misread it and wonde…"

Jesse C. Greer replied Jun 6, 2010 to How do you tame a slippery pick?

32 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Newbie Dean

"I love it, I love it, I want some more of it! Essentially what you just wrote is if…"

Jesse C. Greer replied May 17, 2010 to Question about time signature

10 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by George Callier

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service