Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'guitar' (10)

← Back to Acoustic Newb
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Book project !

Hi ya'll ! I posted this in the Appalaxhian forum and did not recieve any replies so thought I would try this forum as it seems more active…

Started by susi Lawson

11 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by susi Lawson

Aura Lee

Here is a new video of the latest song that my son, and I, have learned together. We used a Zoom H2n as an external mic, and shot the vid…

Started by Kelley Hatlee

6 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Kelley Hatlee

Switching instruments in Midstream, is it ever okay for a beginner?

okay, I have been trying to learn travis picking for 2 months now and not having much luck and when my daughter came home for Christmas for…

Started by susi Lawson

25 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by susi Lawson

Software of Device for background

I an very new to playing the guitar.  I have a classical guitar and am just starting.  I know how to read music and can play some solo's. …

Started by Michael Berish

4 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Michael Berish

My Tale of 3 Teachers..

Those of you who know me ,on here, know I started this past Summer with a  young college bound instructor and had about 6 lessons with him,…

Started by susi Lawson

26 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by susi Lawson

Finally found the perfect guitar for my needs and highly recommend it!

I am a newbie and only been taking lessons for a few months. I started off with an old Alveraz I bought years ago and really like it, but t…

Started by susi Lawson

17 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by susi Lawson

How to Play my Chord/Melody Arrangement of "Silent Night"

I posted a YouTube video for my beginning students to help them remember how to play "Silent Night" on the guitar, and it seems that a lot…

Started by Susan Palmer of Lead Cat Press

0 Dec 20, 2009

RhythmStrummer.com - Great website for easy to learn guitar songs

Hey Everyone, Thought i would pass along this website for those that are interested. Its http://www.rhythmstrummer.com Their Youtube Cha…

Started by Anton Emery

3 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Anton Emery

Online Group for Users of "The Guitar Lesson Companion" Book, CD & Videos

I would like to start an online group for self-motivated students who are learning to play the guitar with my book and online videos. The b…

4 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Derrick Miller

Webcam Guitar Lessons?

I am a guitar teacher in Seattle, and I am thinking about offering one-on-one private guitar lessons via webcams and a program like Skype.…

9 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Susan Palmer of Lead Cat Press

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service