Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

If you haven't already found it yet, try out www.12bar.de -- it's a blues tutorial site that's fun.  Coolest thing: you can easily create backing tracks in any key so you can have a bass/drums (or chords) to practice your chops with.  And once you've created backing tracks you like, you can download and save them.  All free.

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

What a catch! Great site, thanks SW.
you're welcome.
Thank you

I just checked out this wbaite-it looks great. Thanks for posting it.

I like the tunings feature. It makes coming up with a new feel for your blues very easy. You can reset the display and tune your guitar, then use the display to quickly put together a new arrangement in a tuning you probably have never tried. This can give you a piece with very different emotional qualities. Viva 12bar.de! Reminded me of the sort of dedication practiced by America's incredible teacher Ted Greene.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service