Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Hi Gary, nothing to do with guitars this time, i see you've had bypass surgery, me too, a tripple in Oct 2009, hope you're still feeling good, all the best.  

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gerry;

Yes I had 5 in 2005 and I'm doing great. The Lord granted me more years than I deserve and I try to eat right (for the most part), get a little exercise and play the guitar a lot.

Hope you're doing well too!

Guitars = Good for the heart and soul.

:)

Thanks for asking.

Well off to church.

Gary

Welcome to the zipper club, I had a triple in 2000. One of my good friends is in now, same thing.

I wish him well Rick and glad you're doing ok too, i'm fine thanks guys but i think my job is just a little too much now but, onwards and upwards.

Now as it's a guitar page and not an out patients department, lol, i'm thinking of buying an Epiphone EL OO BUT! i'm torn between that and the Yamaha equivalent , the FS720 S as i have a Yamaha at the moment alongside my Epiphone Dove, an FG700MS a really nice guitar, so, any thoughts anyone.

Cheers, Gerry

Thanks Rick, never heard it called the zipper club, but I can see why!

:-)

How do you like that Taylor 12 string you have? They sure look like sweet guitars, never heard one though.

Thanks;

Gary

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service