Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Just picked up a Fender DG-14 SCE TF I found on Craigslist. Guy was moving to New York and had to sell by Monday. It is 3 years old and only been played tow or three times and stored in the case the rest of the time. Sounds great. Paid $140.00.

I'm thrilled, so Happy Birthday to me :)

Views: 407

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds great, have fun with it, and posts a photo of it!

Here are a couple of pictures

Attachments:

Welcome to the group Andy. I just did a search and it seems like you've got yourself a good deal there. I hope it gives you many years of happy playing.

And Happy belated Birthday!

Cheers,

Zach

Looks nice, I like the neck compared to my ebonised rosewood- yours looks more natural. Also I googled yours and I see its a solid spruce top- I didnt realise DG series had models with solid tops!

Yes the solid top really adds to the sound quality.

Maybe when I learn to play a litlle better I'll put up a recodring so you can hear how it sounds.

New amp arrived today: Behringer AT108 15w. Sounds pretty great for a practice amp.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service