Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Joseph Anthony Zarola's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Classical guitars do not afford the physical configuration to support fast, articula…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Jun 30 to Finger-pickin' Nylon!

23 Dec 10
Reply by Alan Land

"No, I am sure you can stay! "

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Jun 29 to Finger-pickin' Nylon!

23 Dec 10
Reply by Alan Land

"Hi there. Sorry about the allergy! You might want to look for a Chet Atkins Nylon A…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Jun 29 to Finger-pickin' Nylon!

23 Dec 10
Reply by Alan Land

"Excellent for you! I am 61 now, and at 12, I sat in my garage in San Diego, without…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Apr 29, 2012 to How did you come to be a fingerstyle guitarist??

50 Jan 30
Reply by Ken Bonfield

"Hello Jason. I live 10 miles out of Crossville Tennessee, 5 miles off I-40 up on the…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Feb 9, 2011 to Luthier Built -- Connecting artists and artisans

7 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Anthony Zarola

"Hello Steve....it's like a typing class for rebels........The patterns are all here…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Jul 5, 2010 to Looking for direction

18 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Hanson

"I play both. And I do have a preference....As you have also shared, the power, or dr…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Jun 14, 2010 to Steel or Nylon?

24 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Dan Burr

"Ditto that Jason. We ARE what we play! If we are playing a guitar that is intonally…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Apr 23, 2010 to Luthier Built -- Connecting artists and artisans

7 Feb 9, 2011

"Do what YOU need to do to satisfy the playing style you ultimately desire. Time, pat…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Apr 21, 2010 to difficult chord fingerings

14 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Paul

"Thank you! It's high time that a musician/luthier connection is given priority. Too…"

Joseph Anthony Zarola replied Apr 19, 2010 to Luthier Built -- Connecting artists and artisans

7 Feb 9, 2011

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service