Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jason Tryon's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I just see a lot of teachers and a lot of students who spend all their time mimickin…"

Jason Tryon replied Jul 6, 2010 to Looking for direction

18 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Hanson

"I'm afraid I can't agree with you altogether here Ernesto. Yes it's a good idea to s…"

Jason Tryon replied Jul 6, 2010 to Looking for direction

18 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Hanson

"I'm very glad you found something that suits you. I hope it does exactly what you ne…"

Jason Tryon replied Jun 25, 2010 to Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers

20 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Widmeyer

"If you could or wanted to part with just a tiny bit more money $300 - $400, Roland m…"

Jason Tryon replied Jun 22, 2010 to Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers

20 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Widmeyer

"Joseph, What part of TN is Fairfield Glade in? I live in North Alabama, and would be…"

Jason Tryon replied May 11, 2010 to Luthier Built -- Connecting artists and artisans

7 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Anthony Zarola

"I can't grow out my nails because of work (software developer). I sometimes use a mo…"

Jason Tryon replied Apr 21, 2010 to Picks, fingers, or nails?

25 May 8, 2010
Reply by joe n

"I think it's a fabulous idea. I can promise you that once your sight is up I will be…"

Jason Tryon replied Apr 21, 2010 to Luthier Built -- Connecting artists and artisans

7 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Anthony Zarola

"Partial MUTES = Partial Barres ... That's what I get for not proof reading before I…"

Jason Tryon replied Apr 21, 2010 to difficult chord fingerings

14 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Paul

"Partial mutes can be a trick in particular they work better for some people than for…"

Jason Tryon replied Apr 21, 2010 to difficult chord fingerings

14 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Paul

"Ok it might help if I could put together a coherent sentence... Perhaps I shouldn't…"

Jason Tryon replied Mar 6, 2010 to The Impact of Tab: Good or Bad?

31 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ken Bonfield

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service