Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Greetings Fingerstyle Friends, from Boulder CO.

I'll be on tour this June/July on the east coast and would love to fill in a
couple more dates. If you're interested in hosting a house concert I'd love to
chat with you--my website at www.fallingmountain.com has an informative "How-To".

Hope to see some of you in the coming months.

Yours in music,

Michael DeLalla/Falling Mountain Music

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

The write up on hosting a house concert is very good, thanks for sharing. Have fun this summer!

Thanks Kirsten--I'll pass on to the primary writer here at Falling Mountain; I merely edited. It is shaping up to be a fun trip.

Warm Regards,

Michael

Michael;

Hey bud....how ya been? We need another "drinkin' & pickin' in the kitchen" sometime!     ;-)

Seriously though.....hope all is well your side.

Rgds,

Joe

If you ever come out west to Portland, please look me up, we have had several house concerts in a terrific setting right above the city.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

I certainly will--I'm just now beginning work on a NW trip for next year, probably in March. I always try to stop in Portland--good guitar people there. Let's stay in touch about this.

Warm Regards,

Michael DeLalla

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service