Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

If there's one thing I miss, it's playing with other people.  Is anyone aware of any jams, gatherings, song circles, get-togethers -- anything! -- on the north side of town or nearby?  I've looked -- obviously, not very well, 'cause I haven't found anything.

If any of you know of any activities, or want to start something, just holler...

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ken, I haven't found a lot happening on this site. I do get together with a buddy every Tuesday. Haven't found anything else - we are in Johns Creek. Maybe we can talk about getting together at some point. I am diving deeply into flatpicking....not very good at all and the biggest takeaway thus far is how many bad habits I have.

Scott

Well, I actually found a couple of things going on. There's a place in Roswell called the Ragamuffin Music Hall that has a song circle Friday nights from 7:30 till 10:30 hosted by a bunch of very nice folks calling themselves the Stone Soup Circle. There's also a fold music sing-a-long Saturday afternoon from 5 to 7 at a place called Steve's Live Music in Sandy Springs Road. It's been a lot of fun, some very nice (and very talented) folks. There are also some other meet-ups out there I haven't had the chance to check out yet. Guess I just haven't been looking hard enough...

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service