Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Magnus Hultin's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Jim is right that this was a Folk guitar and Erin is right as the F-19 was just that…"

Magnus Hultin replied on Saturday to RENT A GOYA URGENT

2 on Saturday
Reply by Magnus Hultin

" My take on 2-4: 2: Keep watch on Ebay and craigslist. Some Goyas had Levin plate,…"

Magnus Hultin replied May 25 to Parts

4 May 25
Reply by Magnus Hultin

"I say run for it!! I have a 1974 W-36 and it is sa phenomenal instrument.  In my boo…"

Magnus Hultin replied Apr 6, 2013 to A Levin just appeared. Thoughts?

11 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Kerri

"OK Mike, You are of course correct in theory, but lets check the impact by throwing…"

Magnus Hultin replied Apr 6, 2013 to Just got hold of a Levin LM-26

14 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Mike Raeburn

"Your LM-26 is refinished, as have been suggested already. LM-26 was sunburst, top, s…"

Magnus Hultin replied Mar 20, 2013 to Just got hold of a Levin LM-26

14 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Mike Raeburn

"In general, the Goyas named G-XX had a Levin sister named LG-XX, but there were exce…"

Magnus Hultin replied Mar 17, 2012 to Conversion between Goya and Levin model names

6 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Jim Yates

"The M-26 with centre positioned markers was discontinued in 1963 and replaced by the…"

Magnus Hultin replied Dec 11, 2011 to Levin lm26

18 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Tony Schofield

"Levin W-32 is a dovetail. To remove the neck step one is to loosen the fretboard ove…"

Magnus Hultin replied Mar 12, 2011 to Goya GG174

13 Jun 14
Reply by Alexander Hill

"Norman wrote:   As can be seen, it is actually a De Luxe, the top of the line model,…"

Magnus Hultin replied Jan 4, 2011 to Django

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by norman druker

"For the record, the guitar used in the movie is a Goya F-19, which was in the series…"

Magnus Hultin replied Dec 31, 2010 to The Sound Of Music

1 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Magnus Hultin

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service