Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

GNuck's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I've bought a 2011 Martin OM, 1980 Epiphone PR600, and a 2004 Epiphone DOT and have…"

GNuck replied Dec 18, 2011 to Buying on Chance

34 May 30, 2013
Reply by Michael S. Jackson

"Dave, that's going to be a beauty!   Wish this constant drooling would stop. ;-)   G…"

GNuck replied Sep 18, 2011 to In guitar collecting ... is "Variety " still the spice of life ??

25 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

"Right on brother!!   :-)"

GNuck replied Sep 18, 2011 to In guitar collecting ... is "Variety " still the spice of life ??

25 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

"Here's my fair offer: I'll give a $100 if my house can serve as the resting place an…"

25 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

"Hey there FloridaGull   Yep I seen it earlier except the price was higher. Very unus…"

GNuck replied Sep 17, 2011 to In guitar collecting ... is "Variety " still the spice of life ??

25 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

"Variety heh..., yeah I'm still torn, went to the Taylor Road Show and played a bunch…"

GNuck replied Sep 17, 2011 to In guitar collecting ... is "Variety " still the spice of life ??

25 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

"Nice picture Edward. I love your twins. One with a V6 and one with a V12!   Not to m…"

GNuck replied Jul 18, 2011 to In guitar collecting ... is "Variety " still the spice of life ??

25 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service