Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Brian L Sutcliffe's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"   I would just glue a patch on the inside as I build the guitar, slightly oversized…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied Mar 11, 2011 to Bevel Edge

4 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Ian Danks

"Quarter sawn is nice but not necessary.   As long as you are aware of what you are w…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied Jan 21, 2011 to Mahogany Grain

7 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brian L Sutcliffe

"    Well, in the upper bout the way the two small longetudeanal braces are tilted in…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied Jan 21, 2011 to Here' how the cedar neck and the rest of it came into being

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Janne Koskela

"Nice work, interesting brace work. I have never had a failure with cedrella oderata…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied Jan 10, 2011 to Here' how the cedar neck and the rest of it came into being

6 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Janne Koskela

"Look up Brunner guitars, he has a novel (patented I believe) method for a removeable…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied Jun 16, 2010 to adjustable necks on acoustic guitars

4 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Jay Lichty

"Thanks for the comment, it echoes my observations perfectly. I am building a wrc nec…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied Jun 3, 2010 to Cedar necks?

7 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

"I have built four spanish cedar necks for steel string and many for nylon, nary a tr…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied May 4, 2010 to Cedar necks?

7 Sep 18, 2010

"I am very interested in cedar necks in general as I have wanted to experiment with W…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied May 4, 2010 to Cedar necks?

7 Sep 18, 2010

"Good Morning Bob, Count me in, I build and also sell raw materials and a line of spe…"

Brian L Sutcliffe replied Apr 20, 2010 to Luthier Built -- Connecting artists and artisans

7 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brian L Sutcliffe

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service