Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Sounds like an oxymoron, I know, but my sister-in-law sent me this one for Christmas and I was surprised at how nice it is. 

I Google Imaged it and discovered it's a replica Gibson ES175 Jazz Electric, available on eBay and elsewhere for $6.99.  It's wood and has a hollow body and real strings, but you can't tune it.  Probably made in China, and certainly not in the league of the ones made by Edward Sparks and others in this Group, but I was impressed. 

Apparently, there's a whole industry selling mini guitar fridge magnets that are available in all kinds of models from various vendors.  Who knew?  (Well, you probably did, but it was new to me!)

Walt

Views: 336

Replies to This Discussion

purty!

where can I get these minitures from, my fridge would really benefit

I live on an island in Croatia ( Krk ) so it has to be a cyber purchase and then hope the postman isnt a guitar player

Franc Bridges guitar performer, teacher and writer into my second year of early retirement, 62 ahnd lots to do.

Mine was a gift and I don't know where it came from, but if you Google "guitar refrigerator magnets" you should find some good leads.  Not sure about eBay because eBay vendors may not all be able to ship to where you are.  Good luck.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service