Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

I am pretty sure my family and I am going.  I have never been before, but it looks like a lot of fun.  Have any of you been?

http://www.jdcrowefestival.com

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

We had a wonderful time! The weather was wonderful and the music was really something special. So many wonderful people were there just enjoying themselves and playing music.
Nice! How was the jam? I bet it was great. I know in past years JD Crowe has joined in on the jams.
The Jam was a lot of fun. JD didn't participate this year. The Moron brothers did, and there was a large group from the Kentucky School of Bluegrass and Traditional Music out of Hyden KY. They had some very talented students who both played in the jam and performed a number of times on stage.
Yeah, I had a friend who was one of those students a few years ago. They really are a talented bunch. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service