Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Hi, all.  I recently acquired a D-18VS 175th Anniversary Model.  I was in touch with CF Martin, and they told me that it was shipped  to a store in the US.  I bought it from a dealer in England (I live in Northern Ireland).  Martin also told me that there were only 33 D-18VS models made in 2008.  That's not many, so I'm on a quest to see how many I can locate.  Do you own one of these beauties?  Did anyone out ther actually own my guitar - serial number: 1302321?  You never know!!

I would also be interested to hear what folks think of this particular model.  I love mine!!

I also own an OM28V and a D-16GT with a lovely sunburst top.  My other guitars are: Guild GAD 30E, Fairclough Star Parlour (made in England and designed by Steve Fairclough) and an old 70s Japanese Yamaki dreadnought.

Views: 168

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

It looks like my Diston with a different pick guard.  I love my Ditson, it is booming,loud and clear clear toned guitar and I love the 1 7/8 inch nut.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service