Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

I just added a Dtar Sound Spot pickup to replace my Fishman Rare Earth.  It is the best sounding pickup I've ever put on an acoustic instrument. It's passive but hot, clear as a bell, and has high feedback tolerance. No, I don't work for or own Dtar, I'm just impressed and passing it on. It's a struggle to get banjo's sounding right with a pickup. This one makes it way easier. I'm thinking about trying one on my tricone

Views: 35

Replies to This Discussion

Is there a certain model for banjo or is it a model that fits all...I am going to look into as we use banjo on a few songs, like Old Man by Neil Young and You Ain't Going Nowhere by Dylan and I need to replace the small lav mic I have taped inside of mine! Thanks, Edward
Any model. There are 2 contact pickups that stick on the top. Usually I hate contacts but these really work well. I just ordered another set for my tricone reso

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service