Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Kirk Mathew Gatzka's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful, Edward! Love the strings. My wife and I listened to it together and she…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied May 8, 2012 to My Old Coat, the newest song from my home studio...

14 May 8, 2012
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Edward, Both my wife and I agree it is a beautiful song! The sentiment is warm like…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Apr 2, 2012 to My Old Coat, the newest song from my home studio...

14 May 8, 2012
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"I'd rather comment here than on the Tube, so I will! I really enjoyed this song, It'…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Dec 16, 2011 to One more...

2 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Walt Pilcher

"Very nice, Gil! Many times we writers are at a loss for words and they come from tho…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Apr 6, 2011 to Putting a Poem to Music

5 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Andy Getch

"Some fee listings at: http://www.copyright.gov/docs/fees.html    Kirk  "

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Mar 8, 2011 to poor man's copyright

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by John Gundrum

"From my understanding the "poor man's copyright" does not work in legal cases. I bel…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Mar 8, 2011 to poor man's copyright

14 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by John Gundrum

"Edward,   Odd sort of love song! But my overall impression is that I like it. I, too…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Feb 23, 2011 to If I Had a Gun (A Love Song) by Edward Sparks/Pepperland Productions

14 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Edward Sparks

"Edward,   Very, very cool! Great song, tale, music! I like the rockin' aspect of it…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Feb 15, 2011 to Sweetwater & Whitebread the newest from Edward Sparks @ Pepperland Productions

11 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Walt Pilcher

"Walt,   Finally got to listen today, this is Garrison Keilor Fun! Lake Woebegone cou…"

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Jan 10, 2011 to A Fun Song to Start 2011: "Family Tree Leaves"

15 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Walt Pilcher

"Walt, the player isn't working for me! Love the lyrics, though! great job!   Kirk  "

Kirk Mathew Gatzka replied Jan 8, 2011 to A Fun Song to Start 2011: "Family Tree Leaves"

15 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Walt Pilcher

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service